GGT 252 Is Going to Evo and will make Top 16 Masters of Teräs Käsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit I was gonna make 252. My thread title was gonna be. GGT 252 didn't make it out of EVO pools.

Thanks a lot indidiawg.

Whatever I'm over it.

I'm over it dawg I always got greenace to look forward to. I've always been a greenace fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta get BL2 Season Pass.  I'm waiting for my buddies to pick it up, so far only one of them has.  The other two are waffling.

I am playing Forza Horizon.  It is actually kind of fun.  I didn't care for Burnout Paradise, and this is pretty similar, but I like Horizon more for whatever reason.

Right now, I'm stuck downloading this "1000 Club Expansion Pack".  It's 352.93 MB, and boy it is taking a long time.  :(

Yes, the steam summer seal starts this Thursday. July 11th-23rd i believe.

If you look at the Coming Soon list on the steam main store page you will see that Toki Tori 2 is releasing on the 11th. The game underneath it, The Raven, releases on the 23rd. Therefore, the dates between those two is the summer sale.

Also, this

Source: my butt and gaf

I gotta get BL2 Season Pass. I'm waiting for my buddies to pick it up, so far only one of them has. The other two are waffling.

I am playing Forza Horizon. It is actually kind of fun. I didn't care for Burnout Paradise, and this is pretty similar, but I like Horizon more for whatever reason.

Right now, I'm stuck downloading this "1000 Club Expansion Pack". It's 352.93 MB, and boy it is taking a long time. :(
Horizons a fun game, I like Burnout Paradise and Most Wanted more but there's a good amount of stuff to do in Horizon, and the online is pretty cool as well, they got some fun zombie and chase modes.

Mario Party is as fun as I remember. Been a while since I've played it. It does get a bit crazy after five hours. Breaks friendships, man!

Whatever, I'm....

No.

Mario Party is as fun as I remember. Been a while since I've played it. It does get a bit crazy after five hours. Breaks friendships, man!

Whatever, I'm....

No.
There should be online in the next one, I know it's more fun with the local group but sometimes you just can't get 4 people to play it and having online would help a lot.

Shit, I don't even play games anymore. Barely get drunk too. All I do is go to work and play with my ladyfriend. I'm lame.
A full time job and a girlfriend will do wonders for taking up gaming time.

I can't find the person who posted that video game character mustache thing, gunnm.

It was posted by someone on facebook... I'll keep digging.

Here it is:
http://www.gamefront.com/giving-moustaches-to-20-un-moustached-video-game-heroes-pic/
Donkey Kongs is the best.

Yes, the steam summer seal starts this Thursday. July 11th-23rd i believe.

If you look at the Coming Soon list on the steam main store page you will see that Toki Tori 2 is releasing on the 11th. The game underneath it, The Raven, releases on the 23rd. Therefore, the dates between those two is the summer sale.

Also, this.

Source: my butt and gaf
And they speculated it was going to start 6/28 too. We'll see, I guess. The GMG sale was okay, but none of the stuff I wanted was cheap enough, otherwise I'd already be done with the Steam Summer Sale before it started (unless they do the activity ticket stuff for achievements again).

tumblr_m5bjwunv1Q1r92th5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back