Koa reckoning (360) 19.99@ amazon

with it being out of print will a sealed copy be worth something ?
Maybe eventually. At the same time I am pretty sure they printed the hell out of this game so it isn't like it will be rare. Look at too human, 20 dollars new on amazon, used is dirt cheap, ebay is even cheaper. That game is not only out of print, but supposedly had to buy and destroy unopened new copies. I also would bet it was printed less.

with it being out of print will a sealed copy be worth something ?
I doubt it. It's not like it's a game with a fanatical fanbase. People are split 50/50 between people who could forgive the camera angle and loved the combat and people who just thought the game was a flaming pile with a decent combat system being it's only saving grace. I think Adam Sessler hit the head on the nail with his review. It's a shame the studio went under, I think they showed promise, I think they just tried doing too much at once and the game drowned in mediocrity. The expectations were way too high and the delivery was way too low.

It's MSRP is $20 now. I don't think KOA will be worth anything since it can be download on PSN and XBLA. I've seen the PS3 version on clearance recently at my local Target for $5.98.

Did the state of RI ever sell the Amalur IP to anyone? I remember reading a couple months ago that they were preparing to sell it. I liked this game a lot; it would be cool if another dev grabbed the IP and made a sequel someday.

It's MSRP is $20 now. I don't think KOA will be worth anything since it can be download on PSN and XBLA. I've seen the PS3 version on clearance recently at my local Target for $5.98.
But once the rights to the IP are sold look for the game to disappear from the download services.

bread's done
Back