Resident Evil: Revelations Unveiled Edition $19.90, Metro Last Light Limited Edition $19.90 Play Asia

MrEKO73

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just a dollar or two added on from last weeks special. Both games are now $19.90. Still pretty decent bargains over all. It still seems to be for a limited time. 

Hopefully some of the guys can confirm if the DLC does indeed work when they receive their copies from last week. 

XBOX 360 and PS3 Copies are REGION FREE and DLC works for all regions and are in English.  

Orders over $25 have Free Shipping- Shipping is $4.90 if order is less than $25

Metro Last LIght (Limited Edition w/ Ranger Mode DLC) $19.90 (Was $18.90)

Resident Evil: Revelations Unveiled Edition (Biohazard) $19.90 (Was $17.90)

Metro Last Light (Limited Edition) w/ Ranger Mode DLC

XBOX 360 http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-cu5c-71-dx-49-en-84-j-70-6n2h.html

PS3 http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-cu5c-71-bp-49-en-84-j-70-6n2f.html

Resident Evil: Revelations -Unveiled Edition (Bio Hazard)

XBOX 360 http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-cu5c-71-dx-49-en-84-j-70-3g1q.html

PS3 http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-cu5c-71-bp-49-en-84-j-70-6n2d.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you. I know they work fine but I just feel weird buying these other regions games. I still feel bad about buying the UK version of the PoP HD trilogy.

Note: you need to create a Korean PSN account to access the DLC, then it will be good for all profiles, otherwise this is the same as the USA version

Any idea how long shipping is to the US? I can't imagine if my best buy order takes a week plus. Guess I'm spoiled by amazon prime.

Any idea how long shipping is to the US? I can't imagine if my best buy order takes a week plus. Guess I'm spoiled by amazon prime.
The shipping is kind of a deal breaker unless you find something else to put it over $25.
They have multiple shipping options. It's $4.90 for shipping to the US for economy shipping. When I've order with this option I usually get it within 7 days. Its Free shipping if your order is over $25 and I don't think $4.90 is unreasonable, but to each his own.

Note: you need to create a Korean PSN account to access the DLC, then it will be good for all profiles, otherwise this is the same as the USA version

US citizens or anyone out of Korea can't create a Korean PSN account. It's not like creating a Japan account where all you need is a legit address.

You need a Korean residents registration number to tie it with a PSN account. It's equal to a social security or drivers license number in our country.

Definitely don't order from Play-Asia if you aren't patient. I've had packages take up to three weeks to arrive. It has a lot to do with customs and what not. The best thing to do if you order from Play-Asia is to order the item and forget about it so when it arrives it will be a nice surprise.

Definitely don't order from Play-Asia if you aren't patient. I've had packages take up to three weeks to arrive. It has a lot to do with customs and what not. The best thing to do if you order from Play-Asia is to order the item and forget about it so when it arrives it will be a nice surprise.
I've never ordered more than 2 games at a time from them, but I've never had to wait longer than 10 days for games shipped to the US. But, I can definitely see where it could take longer. International shipping can have its quirks.

yes, and yes. you wont be able to get any DLC though. no ranger mode for Metro, and none of whatever was released for RE revelations (raid mode characters i guess?).

Even though it says "We can now confirm that the DLC bonuses would work outside of Korea!" in the description? I mean DLC isn't a selling point for me for this game but it does seem like it should work.

Anyway, anyone find anything in the $8 range that's good filler for the free shipping? Even though it's a good price I'm not quite interested in Metro. However, with shipping being about $5 anyway, it's probably better off to get the free shipping.

Even though it says "We can now confirm that the DLC bonuses would work outside of Korea!" in the description? I mean DLC isn't a selling point for me for this game but it does seem like it should work.

Anyway, anyone find anything in the $8 range that's good filler for the free shipping? Even though it's a good price I'm not quite interested in Metro. However, with shipping being about $5 anyway, it's probably better off to get the free shipping.

The DLC will work so long as you are able to make that Korean account I mentioned in a earlier post. You will need to know someone from Korea that is willing to give you some very personal info.

In my earlier post you can see It was never impossible just not practical.

oh hmm, ive never had luck with other regions dlc personally. if it says it works though, it probably works. the dlc in RE:Rev seems pretty inconsequential either way. id be bummed to not be able to use ranger mode in metro though.

should state that you need a korean account to access the DLC.  Saying that DLC works in all regions is a bit misleading

Very tempting but I think these will both have sales for about $20 come the holidays and then no mucking with Korean accounts.

They have multiple shipping options. It's $4.90 for shipping to the US for economy shipping. When I've order with this option I usually get it within 7 days. Its Free shipping if your order is over $25 and I don't think $4.90 is unreasonable, but to each his own.
It adds 20% to the overall cost... That's pretty significant. Either way, I bought it anyways bc I don't want to wait 6 months for it to be cheaper for any US copies.

I'm not terribly concerned about DLC so that wasn't an issue.  I'm not really a big fan of Resident Evil games anymore either, but I figure if I really don't enjoy it, I can probably flip it for what I paid.

Just a quick reminder. As of this comment, if you're still interested in this deal, it is only good for about 7 more hours. :)

Going to work. Have a great day! 

Good prices, but looking for RE on WiiU and Metro on PC. Oh well.
Be warned of controller latency issues on the Wii U version. It also has more frequent frame drops than the other two consoles. I was originally excited to get the Wii U version for replicating the 3DS experience with the map, but the controller lag was just unacceptable.

should state that you need a korean account to access the DLC. Saying that DLC works in all regions is a bit misleading
This is only true for the PS3 version. Honestly, the console has been out for 6-7 years now? I think it's more than enough time for people to know that saves/DLC are region locked on the PS3 even though the games themselves are not.

This is only true for the PS3 version. Honestly, the console has been out for 6-7 years now? I think it's more than enough time for people to know that saves/DLC are region locked on the PS3 even though the games themselves are not.
Not everyone buys their game internationally. In fact I'd say it's more common for a person who has owned their PS3 since launch to have never played a game from another country. Also someone posted before that Korean PSN accounts tend to be more restrictive then European or Japanese accounts so there's that

Not everyone buys their game internationally. In fact I'd say it's more common for a person who has owned their PS3 since launch to have never played a game from another country. Also someone posted before that Korean PSN accounts tend to be more restrictive then European or Japanese accounts so there's that
I suppose that is entirely possible. I'm just shocked that this is asked/answered/misrepresented in basically every thread involving an import from anywhere.

Just grabbed Biohazard, hopefully it works with my rental save, but no big deal if not. It's $19 something now, so I grabbed an Evangelion gashapon for $6 instead of just paying 5 for shipping. Just pay attention if you do something similar, not everything has the free shipping at $25.

Mine came in today and I was able to redeem the DLC codes just fine on my US account.  I also confirmed that I was able to use the DLC items (Ranger mode for Last Light and weapons for RE).  I wasn't able to try out MP on Resident Evil because I wasn't able to find a match (likely due to my crappy internet today) but if someone wants to test that out later send me a PM on here.  I might try buying the RPK DLC for Last Light to see if US DLC will work on the HK version of the game.

So to the people who bought it, is the manual in English too? I don't mind the cover being in a different language, but I'm wondering about the manual. I'm probably going to bite on both however.

So to the people who bought it, is the manual in English too? I don't mind the cover being in a different language, but I'm wondering about the manual. I'm probably going to bite on both however.
The manuals are not in English. The spine of Metro Last Light is in English. The spine of Resident Evil is not. Also I just tried out the MP in Resident Evil and there was no issues.

Capcom doesn't believe in manuals anymore.

Mine came in today, apparently it does have a manual, and it's entirely in Korean like the rest of the packaging.

Other than that though, my Xbox is entirely recognizing it as if it were a normal Region 1 disc. Shows up as RE Rev on the dashboard, my save works, and even RE.net connects the same.

bread's done
Back