♥Time and Eternity♥ Full Review {English Version}

I was interested because it's NIS but I knew nothing about it. Still looks like a rent first to me though. Also looks like it should be like a $20 PSN game.

The more bad things I hear about this game the more I want it.
I actually liked it a lot. If you saw some reviewers like PSX Extreme, which I usually love, they say such bad things about it. For instance, they said the graphics are outdated, when they look fine and feel like an anime. I don't know. I guess I'm the only one now that likes NISA games. :(

The graphics caught a lot of people's eye including myself. I've heard this game was badly review in Japan. Now it has a 41 on Metacritic with IGN giving the highest score of 5.6. I doubt if I get this game unless its super cheap.

The graphics caught a lot of people's eye including myself. I've heard this game was badly review in Japan. Now it has a 41 on Metacritic with IGN giving the highest score of 5.6. I doubt if I get this game unless its super cheap.
Well I don't know any better so I'll probably grab it sooner than later.

Thanks for the video :) I'm wanting to pick it up, but hoping it drops below the retail mark... I like games like this, but seems a little high given the reviews!

I've been having a lot of fun with this game. It probably helped that most reviews seem to paint it as the worst game ever made, so expectations weren't all that high.

I like the art design a lot, the battle system is fun and engaging, and the music is top notch.

Why this game gets so much hate, I'm not sure. I've definitely played some JRPGs that were much worse.

bread's done
Back