* * * - - 2 votes

Amazon Summer Video Games Sale (All Platforms)

Amazon Summer Video Games Sale amazon summer video games sale

#31 vwk   Lost Planet Fan CAGiversary!   142 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:51 AM

it was hilarious hearing the OP'er say "if you like my CAG post", "do you like my CAG post"

sounded like that episode of family guy with the swedish dough maker....rofl...

vwkiller1412.jpg

#32 imac2much   The Angry Baker CAGiversary!   787 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:56 AM

Also, a word to the wise - avoid Lego Batman 2 and Lego Lord of the Rings on the Vita. Both are not a port of the excellent console games, but rather, the inferior 3DS versions. They're not worth $15.  

Oh man thanks for the warning.  I was considering picking this up, but after your warning I looked up reviews on the Vita port... oh boy you were right.  I'm staying away.

Posted Image

#33 buffalo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   312 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:55 AM

Newest Motorstorm is only $12.68 so all over that, been wanting it and with Prime it's a no brainer....thanks OP for sharing!. Debating on Hitman Trilogy is it worth $20 or just wait?.

#34 Amneisac   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   72 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Amneisac

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:31 PM

Not really related to the sale, but I'm noticing Civ V: A Brave New World is out and I can't use my $30 2k credit from Bioshock: Infinite to buy it. Am I doing something wrong or should I be pissed? This is what I planned to use my $30 for since I got the credit.

I contacted Amazon support and they resolved this for me.

#35 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4054 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

For those who were on the fence about Lego Lotr for the PS3 the price has dropped 17 cents to $14.82!  :grouphug:

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#36 thegame85   Spicy Curry #30 CAGiversary!   1438 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

If I still had Prime id be all over Hot Dog.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Amazon, Summer, Video, Games, Sale, amazon, summer, video, games, sale