* * * * * 1 votes

Charcoal Black DUALSHOCK®3 w Ratchet & Clank™ Collection - PlayStation 3 - $39.99

Ratchet and Clank HD Collection ratchet and clank hd collection dualshock 3 Dualshock 3 Bundle bundle

#1 R3DNate   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   533 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

This is a pretty good deal if you want both. It would make the game and the controller $20 a piece.

http://www.frys.com/...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

#2 zyxomma100   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   108 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

zyxomma100

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

In store, only, if you happen to have one near you. (I'm in MO, so no dice for me.) For kicks, I tried random CA zip codes and it seems about 50% of Fry's have these in stock.

#3 R3DNate   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   533 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

In store, only, if you happen to have one near you. (I'm in MO, so no dice for me.) For kicks, I tried random CA zip codes and it seems about 50% of Fry's have these in stock.

It was available for shipping when I last checked so people must've jumped on the deal. :)

#4 Borma420   Stoner CAGiversary!   41 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Borma420

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

Yea earlier was good to go. Purchased one myself since my Left analog stick is starting to hit the bricks. When I play FPS' and push in on L3 to run and such, sometimes it changes my weapon and other goofy stuff lol. Was elgible for supersaver shipping too. One of the first times I was quick enough.

#5 Sovietmethod   For Stalin Grad CAGiversary!   346 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Sovietmethod

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

Lol charcoal black...why not just say black like they used to....

Steam: SSovietmethod

Stream: Twitch.tv/sovietmethod

gallery_474050_8161_81208.jpg"Designed By Lilchiji"

ToxicinZanity.png

Get a Free Xbox One/Cash or Giftcards! - Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line – Super easy and it works!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ratchet and Clank, HD, Collection, ratchet and clank, hd, collection, dualshock 3, Dualshock 3, Bundle, bundle