3ds Super smash bros. Legend of zelda alttp2 S34.99 newegg preorders

Good find OP. In for both, was waiting for Newegg to offer these preorder deals. Was hoping for better than $5, but will still take it.

Well there is the free shipping 4-7 days, but that is too long compared to what I am used to of free 3 day shipping.

Edit: Besides, this seems to be above Nintendos trend of 34.99 releases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of these have shown up in my Amazon Gold Box at 5% off.  I have tons of Amazon credit and Prime, $5 is a hard sell.

Well there is the free shipping 4-7 days, but that is too long compared to what I am used to of free 3 day shipping.

Edit: Besides, this seems to be above Nintendos trend of 34.99 releases.
Depends on how close you are to there distribution center. I always get my game either day of release or a few days later depending on where its coming from either way, if its a Tuesday release its always guaranteed to arrive before Friday, but as always it YMMV.

With all the stuff going on with newegg and 3ds preorders (missing first run items, shipped in bubble mailers so box gets destroyed), ill pass. They would have to offer a significant discount for me to order there again. 

I gotta have Smash Bros. the day of.  I'd be in for this if I could get it the day of release, but, shipping would kill any savings that way.

With all the stuff going on with newegg and 3ds preorders (missing first run items, shipped in bubble mailers so box gets destroyed), ill pass. They would have to offer a significant discount for me to order there again.
There is no first run item and those games are just normal 3ds case.

I pre-ordered Game & Wario (Wii U) from Newegg and got it two weeks after release date.  Not sure how typical that is for them.  

Project X Zone had an issue where the publisher quietly sent out vanilla copies with none of the usual limited edition swag.  Not really Newegg's fault but it made for an annoying order experience.

When I pre-ordered Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D it arrived without incident; no complaints there!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had a problem with Newegg yet, in the storm of everyone else's catastrophes.  Perhaps I'm pushing my luck, but I don't see these getting a day-one sale and the lack of tax is always nice for me.  Although I did back out of SMT IV just in case.

I was hoping for some retailer preorder bonuses on Zelda. But since GameStop isn't offering anything I mind as well go with the cheaper price.

Put in some preorders for Super Smash Bros. Have Zelda already preordered at Amazon when it showed up in my Gold Box picks. I'll most likely cancel both orders and just buy digitally as I have a bunch of credit to use up.

If you live close to New Jersey (which is where newegg is located), shipping is much faster. I live in the New York and shipping takes 2-3 days from them.

bread's done
Back