GameStop Ad 7/10 - 7/16

Hydelloon

CAGiversary!
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/071013/default.aspx

Once again the front page is GTA 5, but thre looks to be "PS3 Grand Theft Auto V Pulse Elite Headset - GameStop Exclusive $179.99".
Some basic Pre-Order stuff, nothing really new
New model Xbox360 adveritiased

New Price Drops (Prices may have been advertised at or lower before, but prices below are lower than the current price as of this post date.)

$19.99
BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (PS3, Xbox360)

$29.99
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (PC, PS3, Xbox360)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PS3, Xbox360)
Defiance (PS3, Xbox360) Mentions Savings on Collectors Edition, does not say if there more savings or just current price.

$49.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (PS3, Xbox360)

Discalmer:  Ad is subject to change, and not offical until posted.

Gah, just paid $22 for used BioShock Rapture Edition from Amazon Warehouse this morning. :(

$20 is a nice price for that with all DLC for both games on-disc.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you waited this long to play battlefield 3, you might as well wait till october when battlefield 4 releases. Once battlefield 4 release, most players will migrate as well.

Not a bad deal on Defiance.  I'm guessing used copies will be $27.99.  With PUR Pro and BD coupon that will knock it down to around $20.

Not a bad deal on Defiance. I'm guessing used copies will be $27.99. With PUR Pro and BD coupon that will knock it down to around $20.
That's not a bad idea. I just picked up Metro Last Light yesterday for $25 with the BD coupon and $5 off used game. Hoping the used copy does drop as well.

Curious if the Defiance GS Ultimate Edition will see a $20-30 drop as well? I was thinking $60 would be my price point with this and would pull the trigger. If this was widely available, I would wait for $50 or less, but this is a GS exclusive. I want to get one before they sell out as I don't think they have many in their inventory.

Not a bad deal on Defiance. I'm guessing used copies will be $27.99. With PUR Pro and BD coupon that will knock it down to around $20.
FYI, it's not a given that used copies will drop in price, too--when Far Cry 3 was $19.99 new a couple of weeks ago, used copies cost nearly twice as much.

Well BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition trades for $28 at BB right now, so that might be a good deal for the credit movers out there.

Well BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition trades for $28 at BB right now, so that might be a good deal for the credit movers out there.
Does it actually? Or are you going by the "Advertised TiV" thing on the trade on the main trade page.

Does it actually? Or are you going by the "Advertised TiV" thing on the trade on the main trade page.

I'm going by that. Strange though, you can't find it if you search for it.
Inputting the UPC for the 360 Rapture Edition brings up infinite. Inputting the UPC for 360 Infinite brings up infinite.

If anyone wants to be a guinea pig and see if scanning the Rapture Edition in store for a trade in to see what happens, feel free!

Looked up "Editions" on GameStop and found some new price drops.  I posted this on the thread for old cheap collectors edition, but since Defiance is part of the ad and the 2 editions went down in price Im going to post it here also.  Once again as a disclaimer prices can change, so dont cry to me if they do.  I just post what i find.

$69.99
Dead Island Riptide: Rigor Mortis Collector's Edition (PS3, Xbox360)

$39.99
Aliens: Colonial Marines Collector's Edition (PS3, Xbox360)

$49.99
Defiance Collector's Edition (PS3, Xbox360)

$79.99
Defiance Ultimate Edition GameStop Exclusive (PS3, Xbox360)

If you have another game on the list plus want defiance it is cheaper to get it now from Bestbuy. $50 bucks plus you get $25 GC credit for each game of the two you buy ($50 gift card total for both games) that makes it really $25. Of course if you don't have BB credit already and don't want to turn $$$ into BB GC or have another game you want from the list, then might be worth the extra $5 to get it from GS tomorrow. 

Also to note that PS3 Defiance collectors trades in at $71 on Amazon and the Xbox 360 at $75. Just ordered 2 xbox and a PS3 version (already did one trade in on PS3) for $166.87 total (with tax and the upgraded standard shipping) and have my trade in locked in at $221. Don't have any stock near me via the stock tracker, which I know isn't always accurate, but figured this way it will come to my door packed up in large boxes and all I have to do is slap the Amazon shipping label on it. Also don't have to spend time, gas, or money hunting these down in store. Seems almost worth $8.50 to me.

Glad I just sold my Aliens CE that I got from Amazon for $45 on eBay.

Are you getting it for the DLCs? If not, you might as well wait 3 months for BF4.
Well getting all the DLCs makes this worth it since the game is free. I know it's only 3 months away, but it would be nice to get this and get more of a feel of the game before BF4.

Something also to note if you buy a new XBox 360, you get a free new copy of BLOPS 2 that will also include the first map pack for free.

Something also to note if you buy a new XBox 360, you get a free new copy of BLOPS 2 that will also include the first map pack for free.
I saw that today too. Also alot of Sony products were on sale. Dualshock controllers were 45 and the Pulse Headset was $80

My friend told me he'd get Defiance when it dropped under 30... I am going to debate on letting him know since I am not sure if I am ready for him to bug me to play it again.

It more fun if you got someone to play it with. I thought it was a boring single player game. Most of my friends quit after two-three weeks and I just pop on to see if they have new stuff on for the week.

Defiance was good game got it with birthday coupon when it came out for 30 played for a month and sold it while it had a high trade value to best buy

Fun but not sure if its still lots of people like it once was thinking about getting it with my b2g1 if I can find out if they fixed the inventory system

Anyone try trading bioshock ultimate rapture to BB? My store said since there's no listing for ps3 that it would be entered as just bioshock 1. And since 360 is wrong title show that would be the same.

bread's done
Back