Best Buy ad 7/14-7/20

KyleN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
42   :br:+ :dvd:+UV $17.99 w/U&S coupon ($22.99 regular price)

42   :dvd: $14.99

Bullet to the Head  :br:+ :dvd:+UV $17.99 w/U&S coupon ($22.99 regular price)

Evil Dead   :br:+UV $17.99 w/U&S coupon ($22.99 regular price)  *Best Buy Exclusive Bonus disc*

Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day Director's Cut   :br:+UV $9.99 w/U&S coupon ($14.99 regular price)  *Best Buy Exclusive*
Warm Bodies   :br:+DC+UV $14.99 w/U&S coupon ($19.99 regular price)

Oz: The Great and Powerful   :br:+DC $14.99 w/U&S coupon ($19.99 regular price)

Oz: The Great and Powerful   :br:+ :dvd:+DC $24.99

Oz: The Great and Powerful   :dvd:+DC $19.99

Jack Reacher   :br:+ :dvd:+UV $9.99 w/U&S coupon ($14.99 regular price)

Hell on Wheels Season 2   :br: $19.99 w/U&S coupon ($24.99 regular price)

Hell on Wheels Season 2   :dvd: $19.99

Hell on Wheels Season 1   :dvd: $14.99

Damages Season 5   :dvd: $22.99

Orphan Black Season 1   :dvd: $22.99

:br: $14.99 w/U&S coupon ($19.99 regular price):

Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Captain America, Thor, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Iron Man

:br: $9.99 w/U&S coupon ($14.99 regular price):

Taken 2, Limitless, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, The Watch, The Raven, Prometheus

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache @ BR.com

Last edited by a moderator:
42  :br:  :dvd: UV $22.99/$17.99 With U&S coupon

42  :dvd: $14.99

Bullet to the Head  :br:  :dvd:  UV $22.99/$17.99 With U&S coupon

Evil Dead  :br: UV $22.99/$17.99 With U&S Coupon*

The Boondocks Saints II All Saint's Day $14.99/$9.99 with U&S Coupon

* Best Buy exclusive 25 minute bonus disc with Bruce Campbell interview & Special Effects Featurette

Damages Season 5 :dvd: $22.99

Orphan Black Season 1 :dvd: $22.99

Hell on Wheels Season 1 :dvd: $14.99

Hell on Wheels Season 2 :dvd: $19.99  :br: $24.99/$19.99 With U&S Coupon

Warm Bodies  :br: DC UV $19.99/$14.99 With U&S Coupon

OZ the Great & Powerful  :br: DC $19.99/$14.99 With U&S Coupon

OZ the Great & Powerful  :br:  :dvd:  DC $24.99/$19.99 With U&S Coupon

OZ the Great & Powerful  :dvd:  DC $16.99

Jack Reacher :br:  :dvd: DC $14.99/$9.99 With U&S Coupon

:br: Titles Shown $19.99/$14.99 With U&S Coupon

Toy Story

Toy Story 2

Captain America The First Avenger

Thor 

Transformers Dark of the Moon

Iron Man

:br: Titles Shown $14.99/$9.99 With U&S Coupon 

Taken 2

The Watch

Limitless 

The Raven

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Promethus

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache @ BR.com

Huh, no mention of Regular Show? :???:

I might pick up Jack Reacher for $9.99 after U&S coupon, but we'll see.

Thanks, OP! :)

Does BB do price match and U&S?

M
I'm guessing it all depends on the cashier. I often get denied on things like that due to the "cannot be combined with other offers" clause. I would love to price match Target's $19.99 Hell on Wheels price and get the U&S $5 off.

Guess I know where I'm getting S2 of Hell on Wheels, if it's $24.99 before U&S and $19.99 afterwards.  Just need to get there on Tuesday as some release week items can sell out early during U&S.

Heard Jack Reacher was formulaic though might be worth $10 after U&S and heard good things about Warm Bodies, so $15 for that might not be a bad idea.

Hopefully the big rack of $9.99 stuff I saw the other day persists into next week.  Saw a couple things from that I would grab.  I have a huge pile of DVDs ready for this.

Heard Jack Reacher was formulaic though might be worth $10 after U&S and heard good things about Warm Bodies, so $15 for that might not be a bad idea.
Jack Reacher might have been formulaic, but its presentation and cinematography were surprisingly good IMO. I read the original book on which the movie is based (One Shot), and even though I knew the plot twists and ending, I was still surprised by the film's quality. Tom Cruise was particularly impressive, and the fight-scene choreography was actually pretty unique compared to the usual stuff.

I'm still debating over the Best Buy Exclusive Evil Dead Bluray vs the Target exclusive steelbook. The best buy exclusive "25-minute bonus disc containing Bruce Campbell interview and special effects featurette" sounds great, but it also sounds like something that might be found on youtube, but that red Target steelbook looks really cool, but that best buy version is $2 cheaper, but I get 5% off with my Target Redcard, but I have a shitload of best buy credit from trading in Call of Duty Black Ops 2's.

fuck it, steel book wins.

I'll also have to stop by BB to buy that Boondock Saints 2 director's cut. I really feel like these Boondock Saints double dips are more blatant money grubbing that most double dips, but I'll buy it for $9.99 only because I have shit dvd's to trade in, and store credit/giftcards to burn. Otherwise I'd tell Troy Duffy to fuck off and figure out some fucking way to make Boondock Saints 3 quick during a Walking Dead hiatus.

Does U/S work on pre orders? Example: I want to do the  Despicable Me 2 pre order for 14.99 so i can get the Cinemanow version 3 weeks before the Bluray Combo hits the store  

Does U/S work on pre orders? Example: I want to do the Despicable Me 2 pre order for 14.99 so i can get the Cinemanow version 3 weeks before the Bluray Combo hits the store
No, only what's available in store while the promotion runs.

Anyway, this week a few Pixar 3D Blurays are on sale for $27.99. I do hope they stay this price for tomorrow. They're usually $34.99 and never seem to go on sale.

I'm still debating over the Best Buy Exclusive Evil Dead Bluray vs the Target exclusive steelbook. The best buy exclusive "25-minute bonus disc containing Bruce Campbell interview and special effects featurette" sounds great, but it also sounds like something that might be found on youtube, but that red Target steelbook looks really cool, but that best buy version is $2 cheaper, but I get 5% off with my Target Redcard, but I have a shitload of best buy credit from trading in Call of Duty Black Ops 2's.

fuck it, steel book wins.

I'll also have to stop by BB to buy that Boondock Saints 2 director's cut. I really feel like these Boondock Saints double dips are more blatant money grubbing that most double dips, but I'll buy it for $9.99 only because I have shit dvd's to trade in, and store credit/giftcards to burn. Otherwise I'd tell Troy Duffy to fuck off and figure out some fucking way to make Boondock Saints 3 quick during a Walking Dead hiatus.
I think you should stop supporting Troy Duffy at all, but that's just me and my feeling that BS2 was total garbage and a mockery of the first one.

Disappointed in the U&S deals. I was hoping for to get some of the new releases for $14.99 and some better deals on some of the older stock.

bread's done
Back