* * * * * 1 votes

GGT 253 Wished Upon Lights for the Steam Summer Sale and it Came True

#91 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:42 AM

Some people (like Snakey) can only be alone.

y u say that doe? :(

#92 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5722 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:44 AM

We don't really play all that often, just every now and then. 

Wait, you owned the P4 glasses?!

So Cytus can be downloaded on the Vita. Freaking love this game. 

#93 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:06 AM

We would play more but Lux doesn't like getting bodied that often.

He should practice but he's lazy.

#94 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

Getting bodied is fun.

#95 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5722 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:16 AM

Oh gosh.

543284_474189142604036_370240882_n.jpg

Not sure if this is even the right post to post this in.

I don't get bodied;I get perfected. 

#96 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:20 AM

BO3YNAuCAAIEKPW.jpg

#97 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:23 AM

Oh gosh.

543284_474189142604036_370240882_n.jpg

Not sure if this is even the right post to post this in.

I don't get bodied;I get perfected. 

That's horrible and hilarious at the same time.

#98 SinOfHeart   Teddie's #1 Fan CAGiversary!   5154 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

SinOfHeart

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:44 AM

Jamestown is ridiculously fantastic.  Buy it.

I know the guy who created the sound effects for that game, cool dude, I play DotA2 with him sometimes.

#99 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:44 AM

Just read Justice League #22 and good God, it's the best JL comic I've read since all this New 52 stuff.

#100 SinOfHeart   Teddie's #1 Fan CAGiversary!   5154 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

SinOfHeart

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:46 AM

Just read Justice League #22 and good God, it's the best JL comic I've read since all this New 52 stuff.

Wow.  I'm kind of interested to read it now, I just got my comics for this week a little bit ago.

#101 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:48 AM

Wow.  I'm kind of interested to read it now, I just got my comics for this week a little bit ago.

Do it. It's fucking amazing. I didn't even expect it to be as good as it was. It reads like an awesome movie.

#102 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:56 AM

I know the guy who created the sound effects for that game, cool dude, I play DotA2 with him sometimes.

I wish you would do something with me sometime...

Spoiler it for me.

#103 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:58 AM

Outside of having no idea what is going on and the death of

Spoiler
be essentially meaningless, it was an OK issue. It has a better start than Avengers vs X-Men and Flashpoint, but it lacks the conviction that Civil War and Blackest Night had. Ivan Reis once again shows us why he is one of the best pencilers in the business, though I think the scope of the script really hinders his work in some areas that he is forced to put so much shit on one page or panel. And where are the Justice League Dark? That is a travesty in and of itself considering it has been the most consistent JL title.

But if we want to talk comics, Young Avengers and Hawkeye easily win this week. Such amazing writing.

#104 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:09 AM

I wish you would do something with me sometime...

Spoiler it for me.

Superman

Spoiler
Awesomeness.

Outside of having no idea what is going on and the death of

Spoiler
be essentially meaningless, it was an OK issue. It has a better start than Avengers vs X-Men and Flashpoint, but it lacks the conviction that Civil War and Blackest Night had. Ivan Reis once again shows us why he is one of the best pencilers in the business, though I think the scope of the script really hinders his work in some areas that he is forced to put so much shit on one page or panel. And where are the Justice League Dark? That is a travesty in and of itself considering it has been the most consistent JL title.

But if we want to talk comics, Young Avengers and Hawkeye easily win this week. Such amazing writing.

The villains are probably working with Despero or Eclipso to mess with Superman. Either that or Pandora's Box really affected Supes more than he thought. JLD will pop up soon in it. It was only the first issue, gotta leave time for things to unfold. As for lacking conviction, I don't think it really needs a whole lot of reason to be going on. I mean, this is basic comic stuff with enemies tampering with heroes so that their tempers are flaring to the point that they fly off the handle and fight each other. Don't worry though, Batman will prevail. Most of the heroes in these books are still kind of new to the whole teaming up thing, so they're still learning the ins and outs of misunderstanding brawls.

Can't really agree with Young Avengers. Still really disliking it. The only issue that I've even seriously enjoyed was #6. I do adore Hawkeye though, it is wonderful.

#105 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14974 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

Joel, I need you to explain Zod to me.  Why does he have the same powers as superman and why did he lose?

#106 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:15 AM

Joel, I need you to explain Zod to me.  Why does he have the same powers as superman and why did he lose?

Because he's Kryptonian and because Superman finds a way. It's one of those "good will always triumph over evil" things. No matter the odds, Superman will ALWAYS win. Unless Batman is the odds. Because Batman is Batman.

Edit: I'm re-reading JL #22 and still can't get over how fucking great it is. Best issue of JL in years. Most of the shit since Final Crisis has sucked so bad that I was constantly wishing the book would be canceled. Now I'm so happy that it's good again.

#107 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:20 AM

Because he's Kryptonian and because Superman finds a way. It's one of those "good will always triumph over evil" things. No matter the odds, Superman will ALWAYS win. Unless Batman is the odds. Because Batman is Batman.

Edit: I'm re-reading JL #22 and still can't get over how fucking great it is. Best issue of JL in years. Most of the shit since Final Crisis has sucked so bad that I was constantly wishing the book would be canceled. Now I'm so happy that it's good again.

Fuck Superman.

Zod should crush his skull into dust.

#108 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:24 AM

Fuck Superman.

Zod should crush his skull into dust.

Should isn't would/could. Superman is like Goku. There's no ceiling to his power. Though, I generally agree with your sentiments on Supes.

#109 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:24 AM

Kara is stronger than both of them, so whatever.

I wish I could read comics without feeling the need to read every other fuckin comic so i don't feel like I'm missing out on the full story. It's the only thing that continues to stop me.

#110 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:25 AM

Kara is stronger than both of them, so whatever.

I wish I could read comics without feeling the need to read every other fuckin comic so i don't feel like I'm missing out on the full story. It's the only thing that continues to stop me.

Y'know, there is that site I told you about...

#111 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:38 AM

That place scares the hell out of me.

I can't even remember what I signed up with either.

Maybe I'll make a new account and start posting 4 relz dis tyme..

#112 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:44 AM

Well, I'd suggest at least posting there enough for the peeps to get a feel on you. And if you decide to read old threads, please don't judge too much. Been making posts there since I was 18, so I have said and done a LOT of stupid shit on those boards.

#113 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   40127 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

Superman is also more experienced with his super powers so there's that too. Zod was still learning.

#114 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:47 AM

Superman is also more experienced with his super powers so there's that too. Zod was still learning.

True. Most Zods that we've seen are still new to the concept of powers.

#115 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5722 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

As much of a KH fan as I am, I don't think I'm getting the HD collection. 

Rather just watch it. 

Still gotta get myself KH:3D. 

The FFX collection is being released this year, right? 

#116 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

I have realized that growing up with an accent and learning several others as I've grown up has severely affected my ability to some understand rap lyrics. 

It's okay, though. Don't gotta know exactly what you're saying as long as you can mimic the sounds.

#117 dot  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:57 AM

I'm getting 1.5 ReMIX cuz it's friggin Kingdom Hearts.

Summer seal in 10 hourssssssssss

#118 j-cart   PAPER TRAILS on a mountain CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

I have been away

Bioshock Infinite done

No point to the end

Seriously, I get all the connections to make the ending work, but that was a snore of a game.  The game was also not designed around 1999 mode.

#119 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

I'm getting 1.5 ReMIX cuz it's friggin Kingdom Hearts.

Summer seal in 10 hourssssssssss

I would *love* to knock a bunch of stuff off my wishlist.  I have a feeling it's going to be like the last sale and disappointing to those of us who have amassed a large collection of Steam games. :\

#120 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7604 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:06 AM

Just got back from watching Monsters University and Man of Steel, and I thouroughly enjoyed both and would recommend watching them if you ever get the chance, I knew nothing about Monsters so it surprised me and I heard some bad things about Man of steel so I was happy I actually enjoyed that. 

I do have a phone but its oldddddd and dying and stuff

It can't be that old! I still have a last-gen phone techincally kinda....and I bet it's newer than the newest handheld you own! Which if I remember correctly was like an original GameBoy or something, so yeah, get on that!

How hard is it? I'm not all that great at shmups, even though I enjoy them.

I didn't play much but I don't remember it being all that hard, I enjoy my shmups though I don't to play them much, did some bullet hell stuff a bit this week though, pretty fun.

Well now you are, and now I can see you're playing Jamestown! :razz:

And if you mean getting over the EVO thing, I will probably be too busy wrapping up some JRPGs which I've been playing for way too long. And stalking Steam sales, of course >_>;

Now I have to add you on Steam since you added Indignate and demz da rulez. 

P4A Master Race.

JRPGs > Evo.

I agree with the second statement, I have more interest in JRPGs than EVO :D

Yes.

Are people that squeamish?

Whatever, I'll put it in spoilers I guess.

I can be squeamish and I didn't think that picture was really bad at all.

As much of a KH fan as I am, I don't think I'm getting the HD collection. 

Rather just watch it. 

Still gotta get myself KH:3D. 

The FFX collection is being released this year, right? 

I'll most likely be getting the KH HD collection, I hate watching games, I must play them! 

Also, I have all of the games in the series...