Hyrule Historia - $20.99 @ Amazon

N1GHT W0LF X

CAGiversary!
First topic I've ever created so pardon any formatting errors and sorry if this was already posted somewhere.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Legend-Zelda-Hyrule-Historia/dp/1616550414/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373522680&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Legend+of+Zelda%3A+Hyrule+Historia

Hyrule Historia (Hardcover) back in stock and on sale for $20.99 and eligible for Free Shipping on order of $25 or more. Don't know how long it will be on sale but I was informed of the sale in an email from IGN Deals so it won't be long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up; I've been waiting for this to become available again.  I bought a copy, and was considering getting a second...but I'll hold off.

I pre ordered this last year when I first read about it on cag. I have yet to open it though only cause I'm a huge Zelda fan and well yeah. Been dying to check it out though so should probably pickup a second copy to open and give to my son when he's older and restart the family Zelda tradition. For years I've been trying to convince the wife to have the kids go as link and zelda for Halloween but nooo she's a hater! She even shot down Luke and princess Leia (without the incestuous tensions). I def married the wrong girl!

For anyone that is interested, booksamillion.com has this for $21.99, and if you have a millionaire club card you get free express shipping!

Awesome book. Managed to score more copies of the LE than I had intended. I'm sure I'm not the only one that preordered it at multiple locations hoping to get one. Still, amazing stuff inside. An absolute must for any Zelda fan.

Awesome book. Managed to score more copies of the LE than I had intended. I'm sure I'm not the only one that preordered it at multiple locations hoping to get one. Still, amazing stuff inside. An absolute must for any Zelda fan.
You have any of the LE's still sealed and for sale?

I either need to pick up a second copy (to read), or, read it online.  I have my LE copy still sealed up!

Did the price for the LE jump way down or something? Seeing off Amazon it's going for like half of what it used to be. I remember ebay and Amazon going for $200+. I ended up getting an LE but thinkgeek's packaging was horrible and mine got a bit damaged :(

You have any of the LE's still sealed and for sale?

Yes I do. It's actually up on eBay right now. Sold my other one for $125 after higher start prices yielded nothing for a while. My $130 start price hasn't had any bids and it ends tomorrow. I may have to drop it to $125 as well next week if I don't get any bites.

bread's done
Back