ZombiU $19.99 @ Fry's *B&M Only*

I'd suggest finishing single player before touching multiplayer. After mowing down the thousands of undead the Misses threw at me using a Wii Remote Nunchuk combo with snap kill almost M&K precision the single player mode was a bit frustrating control-wise to say the least ...

Edit: No touchy! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh they aren't around here...would love to have it at this price though. Hopefully Amazon or someone has it at this price soon. 

Great deal. But the game is too scary for me to play. I bought a preowned copy and only played 5 minutes. I guess I should avoid all zombie games. I'm fine with monsters and undeads though.

Just happened to run across this while looking for something else. Great price, cheaper than I've ever seen it.

http://www.frys.com/product/7184912

Click on Check Availability to see if it's in stock nearby.

It Sold very badly, that's why Rayman legends wasn't a wii u exclusive. (Don't expect a sequel, ever)

They need monies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP!  I drove to my local Fry's the moment I saw the thread to grab a copy.  Everyone I've spoke to said this game just plain sucks, but I thought it looked pretty good from the videos I saw on youtube and for $20, why the hell not.  Now, I just gotta wait for a price drop and pick up a Wii U.

I would buy it, but it's out of my way and because of bad it sold I will most likely see the game in a gaming bin for $10 soon enough at a best buy or something...

This is a great game. I borrowed it from a friend and played through the single player. Genuinely creeped me out and startled me on many occasions :)

Great deal!! Rule of thumb: always wait on Ubisoft titles. They ALWAYS manage to go down to $20 eventually. Usually in a year or two.

Just a heads up, I went to Frys and  found an open box copy for 17.99

So it is possible to get a couple more bucks off.

bread's done
Back