Toukiden Onigara PS Vita bundle Limited Edition $325 shipped

Fairy

CAGiversary!
From PlayAsia. This is the link. Limited time offer ($100 off).

$300 + $25 shipping to the US, This is the lowest price I've ever seen.

The game is in Japanese but it's like the monster hunter, so not knowing Japanese is not a big deal. If you have a JP PSN account, you can also try out the demo first. A pretty impressive game if you like monster hunter.

EDIT:

wynams, on 11 Jul 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

I was quoted $280 for this from AmiAmi

http://www.amiami.co...cnt=0$pagecnt=1

Subtotal: 24,980 JPY
Shipping: 2,720 JPY
Grand total: 27,700 JPY

Last edited by a moderator:
From PlayAsia. This is the link. Limited time offer ($100 off).

$300 + $25 shipping to the US, This is the lowest price I've ever seen.

The game is in Japanese but it's like the monster hunter, so not knowing Japanese is not a big deal. If you have a JP PSN account, you can also try out the demo first. A pretty impressive game if you like monster hunter.
I believe this version comes with DLC, so keep in mind that you can't use it if you don't have a JP account.

is that a referral link? :/
Don't really know, but here is a "safe" link.

---

For those thinking about it, remember that Toukiden has been announced for the US and will be hassle free. Decent deal if you want a special looking system, but otherwise, meh.

Doesn't cag automatically convert links to their own referal? I copied the link from another place on a forum. If there's a problem with it, mod please correct. 

I believe this version comes with DLC, so keep in mind that you can't use it if you don't have a JP account.

Don't really know, but here is a "safe" link.

---

For those thinking about it, remember that Toukiden has been announced for the US and will be hassle free. Decent deal if you want a special looking system, but otherwise, meh.

From the photo on the site, it doesn't even look like a 'special system', just a plain vita with a sticker on it.

nippon yasan is cheaper

my fedex shipping was $27.* and the whole thing came in under $300.

edit: and yeah, I would definitely go amiami.  was oos when I preordered.  

edit2: just to note, I love fedex shipping more than ems... super fast through custom and stuff.  But yeah, not worth it when you can save $20 through amiami, especially if you have waited this long to get your hands on it.

toukiden_fedex.jpg

IMAG0436.jpg

nippon yasan is cheaper

my fedex shipping was $27.* and the whole thing came in under $300.

edit: and yeah, I would definitely go amiami. was oos when I preordered.
How's the game btw? I've seen previews of it, and while it does look good I guess I actually have to play it to figure out if I'll actually enjoy it or not. (Similar to Ragnarok odyssey, which I automatically assumed was meh when seeing the gameplay footage for it, but have actually really enjoyed it.)

bread's done
Back