* * * * * 51 votes

Amazon PCDD - Important Update New Community Manager Incoming!

knack 250GB Xbox 360 amazon pc 250gb xbox 360

#10561 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

The Cave (Android version) is now free on amazon.

So is Eufloria HD :whee:

#10562 iSerra   With the new day comes new thoughts CAGiversary!   1110 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:05 AM

Is this bundle complete?  Honestly, I have no clue, I never made it past the tutorial.  Best plan would be waiting for the next Steam Magicka sale (which shouldn't be long) and then asking for a price match.

I don't think that DLC pack is complete, the latest Magicka: Dungeons and Gargoyles DLC is only available by itself or the Magicka Collection released in Nov 2013. Their latest DLC bundle that was released this month is still missing that DLC.

So is Eufloria HD  :whee:

I grabbed that one too but I don't have the steam version. The game looks pretty and I like the music, sounds very zen.

#10563 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10685 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:08 AM

She a girl... just cause she doesn't have boobs the size of cantaloupes you don't notice them, eh?

My momma done taught me that a woman's breasts should be larger than her eyes and I just don't think your "girl" qualifies.

#10564 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   10281 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:10 AM

Question is: Who would actually WANT all the Magicka DLC?

#10565 lostnumber  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:12 AM

Walking Dead Complete first season. http://www.amazon.co...f=pd_sim_mas_33

FREE On Android. Ace!

#10566 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5366 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:12 AM

The Cave (Android version) is now free on amazon.

So is Eufloria HD  :whee:

FREE.

So... how do I attach these to my Amazon account so that I can use them when I upgrade my phone in a few months?

#10567 twlv   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   346 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:14 AM

FREE On Android. Ace!

These aren't even compatible with my Kindle, why am I buying these?!

I have a problem.

#10568 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8443 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:15 AM

FREE On Android. Ace!

all these free games is making me wish i wasn't a time traveler from 2000 with a flip phone

#10569 iSerra   With the new day comes new thoughts CAGiversary!   1110 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:16 AM

So... how do I attach these to my Amazon account so that I can use them when I upgrade my phone in a few months?

You have to download the apps through your phone, I don't think Amazon allows you to get them if you didn't register any Android device on your account.

#10570 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10685 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:16 AM

Walking Dead wasn't compatible with any device I own.  Still "bought" it but I wonder what it IS compatible with?

#10571 iSerra   With the new day comes new thoughts CAGiversary!   1110 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:19 AM

Walking Dead wasn't compatible with any device I own.  Still "bought" it but I wonder what it IS compatible with?

The game also has in-app purchases, I wonder if it is truely free.  :-k

#10572 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10685 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:22 AM

The game also has in-app purchases, I wonder if it is truely free.  :-k

One of the reviews says they charge you for episodes despite the "Complete" label.

#10573 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5366 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:22 AM

You have to download the apps through your phone, I don't think Amazon allows you to get them if you didn't register any Android device on your account.

:-(

#10574 Sepioth   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   802 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:27 AM

You download them through the Amazon App app ... https://www.amazon.c..._dl_appstore_ss ..

I can buy them directly from Amazon now and they appear in the app. Google Play will not see these versions and can not update them.

#10575 twlv   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   346 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:26 AM

In case anyone was really interested in getting Venetica for PC - it's on clearance at Gohastings for $1.49 + shipping (the website says you need at least $15 for free shipping on clearance, but if you add it to the cart it shows shipping is still free)

Is it weird that I'd rather wait years for a possible Steam release than play a game not on Steam?

#10576 CrimsonTribe   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   534 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CrimsonTribe

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

Is it weird that I'd rather wait years for a possible Steam release than play a game not on Steam?

Nope, I have it in my Xbox backlog so I wasn't gonna get it on PC too, but now that it's been greenlit I'll probably pick it up once someone gets around to putting it on Steam.

#10577 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5366 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:32 AM

You download them through the Amazon App app ... https://www.amazon.c..._dl_appstore_ss ..

I can buy them directly from Amazon now and they appear in the app. Google Play will not see these versions and can not update them.

I was asking how to attach them to my account without owning an Android device.

#10578 hefeweizen  

hefeweizen

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:35 AM

Pretty sure it's not possible without an Android device.

#10579 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4635 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:39 AM

Is there a way to bookmark this topic so it always takes me to the last page?

I'll tell you but you have to send me a burger first, and some moonshine. ;)

apparently i bought the walking dead for free on december 20th lol, oh well

picked up the cave for my wife's phone, and son's tablet. 

#10580 spoderman  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:05 AM

Nope, I have it in my Xbox backlog so I wasn't gonna get it on PC too, but now that it's been greenlit I'll probably pick it up once someone gets around to putting it on Steam.

Probably won't happen. It got greenlit after the dev/publisher went bankrupt.

#10581 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8188 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:14 AM

u know it been on sale on gmg for 7.50 with coupon making it 6bucks

I saw that, but I wouldn't have anything else to use my credit on. I'll most likely pass on it because I want to see what they bring to the next iteration of the series.

#10582 humptyflunky   ( ^◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯ CAGiversary!   242 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

humptyflunky

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:43 AM

Here's 1 DLC..only 23 to go :-P

Spoiler

#10583 Too Damn High   Seasonal FAKECAG CAGiversary!   531 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Too Damn High

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:06 AM

Check out BlueStacks. It's like an Android emulator for your PC/MAC.

#10584 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5366 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:09 AM

Probably won't happen. It got greenlit after the dev/publisher went bankrupt.

dtp went bankrupt?

#10585 The Sifu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1653 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:12 AM

Check out BlueStacks. It's like an Android emulator for your PC/MAC.

Yep, android emulators will work.  If you are so inclined, you can also create your own virtual android device with the SDK.

#10586 zippybox   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   74 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:17 AM

I didn't like Runner 1 much but I did like Runner 2.  Are any of these other games actually good?

Bit.Trip Fate - 99¢

Twin stick shooter but movement is limited to the lit trail.  Very annoying when fighting the boss at the end of each level.

Bit.Trip Void - 99¢

Absorb all black dots while avoiding the white ones.  Since your dot increases size as dots are absorbed, the challenge is to know when to absorb and how long to stay at the same size.  Watch the video on steam to get a better idea.  I thought it was fun. 

Bit.Trip Core - 99¢

Fire lasers in N, S, E, W directions to stop the bullets from passing.  Another music rhythm game.  (It reminds me of an old arcade game where there is a base in the center of the screen and bombs come in from four directions.  Your controls are four lasers to defend the base.)

Bit.Trip Beat - 99¢

Like pong, use your paddle to hit the balls at the right moment.  As the game progresses there will be mirrored paddles and short bounce balls that either go back to the same location or over a small arc.  Fun game.

#10587 twlv   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   346 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:19 AM

dtp went bankrupt?

Oui.

It sucks because not only will we not get Venetica on Steam or Drakensang 3, but dtp's bankruptcy is hurting Awesomenauts as well. They can't get any money to support the game, but still have to hand over a huge chunk of profit.

#10588 twlv   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   346 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:31 AM

Where can I get a cheap copy of AC4: Black Flag? I'm done waiting for it to drop and I can't find it on Amazon.

#10589 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   10281 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:33 AM

If you're happy with non-Steam version try the trade forum, reddit, whatever, for people selling U-Play/Nvidia codes.  If you want the Steam version… you're probably SoL in terms of getting it cheap.

#10590 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:39 AM

My momma done taught me that a woman's breasts should be larger than her eyes and I just don't think your "girl" qualifies.

She was just trying to steer you clear of the younger ones. ^_~

FREE On Android. Ace!

Snagged, but not Compatible with Nook Color, or Nexus 7.. (or Kindle, as reported)...

Easiest way is to borrow* someone's phone, and sign into the Amazon App from it... voila, Amazon see you have (at one point) had an Android device and will let you buy anything through the web interface (non-compatible stuff is hidden from the app, fyi).

*friend, parole officer, or local Starbucks...

Better make it compatible with something if they want to see money then.

One of the reviews says they charge you for episodes despite the "Complete" label.

Complete -- it's all available for purchase.  >.<

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: knack, 250GB Xbox 360, amazon, pc, 250gb xbox 360