* * * * * 51 votes

Amazon PCDD - Important Update New Community Manager Incoming!

knack 250GB Xbox 360 amazon pc 250gb xbox 360

#12961 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:50 AM

Thanks to Tony and Stephen for the giveaway!!!  I was not a winner but maybe one of you will be with this awesome code drop!!!

STCC II | Steam Key: D9V9T-QCWKM-PEIA7

#12962 Dr Sasquatch   Trivial Hirsute CAGiversary!   1560 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Dr Sasquatch

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:52 AM

Okay, I am ready for this.

jT1KWHV.png

#12963 Gramis   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   158 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:51 AM

Thanks to Tony and Stephen for the giveaway!!!  I was not a winner but maybe one of you will be with this awesome code drop!!!

STCC II | Steam Key: D9V9T-QCWKM-PEIA7

It was used :(

#12964 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10333 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:53 AM

jT1KWHV.png

Dafuq?!  :shock:

Sleed neep.

#12965 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

What about Friday?

There is no party on Friday, that's when I host the elderly's knitting powwow.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#12966 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8304 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:56 AM

There is no party on Friday, that's when I host the elderly's knitting powwow.

Is that what we're calling Tebow-Chat nowadays?

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#12967 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23575 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:56 AM

jT1KWHV.png

tumblr_lhlldyCrZN1qghdqro1_400.jpg

EDIT:

\LIKE!

LMAO!

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#12968 Thermopyle  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:59 AM

So is there a list of all the EC 2013 selections for the entire month? I'm trying to find something to get an expectation of what this year's deals might look like. Not having much luck, though.

Thermopyle2.png

#12969 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:00 AM

Do'h! Thanks :) I think the lack of picture of WW2 aircraft threw me.

I think I just proved to myself that perhaps I do need an avatar despite my post a couple of pages ago.  Those of us without pics are too easily overlooked - even by me lol.

Odd pic for someone who's name I always interpret as target board support package. :)

Congratulations to all the winners. Just want to thank Tony for this mass giveaway and LN3000 for donating his own time to help out.   :applause:

Amazon...brings a smile to your face every time.  :) 

Amazon_logo3.jpg

I need to pull up and post my arrow + zon pic from a new Amazon monolith in my area.

Well , since i missed the give away , I might as well ask a question. Are the current deals on the EC page final? I was really hoping Bioshock Infinite would be cheaper than that. 

See my sig.  EC deals evolve throughout the month.

Any suggestions on which EC games to pick up right away?

http://www.amazon.co...roup=1&plpage=1

Deals change throughout the month, there's no need to rush -- especially if you don't have many coupons.

Lets all get back on track here...seems everything that 99% of people are saying has nothing to do with Amazon games deals. 600+ notifications since late last night full of nonsense. Just shut the hell up already people.

You'd probably be happier just checking the OP occasionally.

Screen_shot_2014_01_03_at_4_56_15_PM.png

Go with whatever you always wanted. Some games may even be added later or at greater discounts than we see at the start. 

My wishlist has Dead Space 3: Awakened , Foul Play, Borderlands 2 GOTY(not really, but whatever), and Burnout Paradise Vehicle Pack.

I really want the Mark of the Ninja DLC, Rogue Legacy, and Dishonored for cheap. I'm waiting to see if they get added, but last year there were a number of publishers who just didn't participate in the EC despite offering winter deals.

Just be aware that the BP DLC pack includes the cheat dlc... I really should see if that can be disabled...

OMG - Metro: Last Light.

I won!

:D

{Faints}

I await your 1500-word first-impressions in a couple hours. ;)

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#12970 Jorbi   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   45 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

So is there a list of all the EC 2013 selections for the entire month? I'm trying to find something to get an expectation of what this year's deals might look like. Not having much luck, though.

No it will be updated fairly often, they weren't expecting a big update till next week.

#12971 Dr Sasquatch   Trivial Hirsute CAGiversary!   1560 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Dr Sasquatch

Dafuq?!  :shock:

About fifteen games for myself, about five for friends, and then some DLC.

#12972 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

I haven't fallen down that well for a while. 

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#12973 VVaffle   MYAAAH! CAGiversary!   270 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:03 AM

If I hadn't slept for 14 hours I could've gotten in on the action, but I guess that's just a lesson to get a better sleeping schedule haha.  :roll:  

I had been eyeing Contrast and Last Light, but those could just end up on the EC list so I'm not mad at myself.

Biiig props to Tony for that crazy amount of codes, and LN for all those code drops last year, and for putting that whole thing together!

These giveaways made me realize I have too many damn spare codes from bundles and amazon PCDD purchases, so I'll have to make it a point to sort through those...

Very eager to see what happens with the EC list. Congrats to the winners!

#12974 Eldredpe   Disconcerted CAGiversary!   2560 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

About fifteen games for myself, about five for friends, and then some DLC.

That like was for your title, which I just noticed now.

#12975 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10333 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:05 AM

If I hadn't slept for 14 hours I could've gotten in on the action, but I guess that's just a lesson to get a better sleeping schedule haha.  :roll:  

You still have a chance.  They'll be another mini giveaway hosted by LN later.

Sleed neep.

#12976 Thermopyle  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:06 AM

No it will be updated fairly often, they weren't expecting a big update till next week.

...I think you misread the post. I was looking for 2013's EC list, not 2014's. :)

Thermopyle2.png

#12977 jatan11t   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   560 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

jT1KWHV.png

I have a feeling that you won't be using all of them.

#12978 Rock Bottom   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   184 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Rock Bottom

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

I go to the EC where it would list, and I think it's showing that it's up. Wanted to share with everyone!

I didn't get a key this time yet but maybe I'll try for the later contest :pray:

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000728511

For the EC List above,

Rock

Still dreaming..

#12979 walkonshadows   Terminal CAGtosis CAGiversary!   1640 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

walkonshadows

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:10 AM

Nice, that's good for you, I hope they continue to diminish for you and glad they deign to permit your presence!.  I guess I'm lucky my allergy is restricted to cats, although its quite severe.  Dogs, goldfish and African Grey parrots are all good, no problems (all pets I've had in the past).  I travel too much to have a pet now unless Pokemon counts :pray:

In trying to speed through the thread to catch up, I read this as "dogs, goldfish, and African Gay Parrots". I could have understood why you'd have an issue with those. I had an African Gay Parrot one time. All he did was criticize what I was wearing every time I went out the door. I then got pissed off and told him he should go back to Africa where he belongs, which apparently made me a racist. We didn't get along........Parrots are dicks.

#12980 WolfmanASTN   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1544 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

WolfmanASTN

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:09 AM

...I think you misread the post. I was looking for 2013's EC list, not 2014's. :)

This is the 2013 list.

#12981 vantheman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1208 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

List is live, will prices drop more on some items?

#12982 Wolfskinx   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   259 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:14 AM

Any suggestions on which EC games to pick up right away?
http://www.amazon.co...roup=1&plpage=1

If they don't change the price I will buy XCom collection the moment the coupons are working.
Also Bioshock Infinite is 9.99 now.

#12983 WolfmanASTN   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1544 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

WolfmanASTN

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

List is live, will prices drop more on some items?

Yes, nothing actually goes live until tomorrow, they're just getting everything set up. Prices and everything will adjust sometime tomorrow.

#12984 puffy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   164 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:16 AM

btw ghostbusters is back on steam :)

maybe ask atari for steam keys  Tony?

#12985 spoderman  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:17 AM

y u no thank Tony?

Tony and LN aren't the same person?!

GUtUP1U.jpg

#12986 Gramis   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   158 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:19 AM

www.amazon.com/dp/B0081IOOZ0/

Hitman bloodmony is suppose to be 2.29 atm. its 2.99

Though the hitman triple pack is $4. less than what it should be: www.amazon.com/dp/B00822WVE6/

#12987 VVaffle   MYAAAH! CAGiversary!   270 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:19 AM

While the list is live, the prices don't seem to be final and obviously you can't apply the $5 EC promo credit yet. It's also missing a couple of the more frequently requested titles, so I assume Tony and his team are still putting it together. Great list so far, though.

You still have a chance.  They'll be another mini giveaway hosted by LN later.

Neat, thanks for the heads up!

I guess that opens up some time to get a few codes together to PM to nice people who don't end up winning anything.

#12988 zombiemakermx   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   412 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

zombiemakermx

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:20 AM

I go to the EC where it would list, and I think it's showing that it's up. Wanted to share with everyone!

I didn't get a key this time yet but maybe I'll try for the later contest :pray:

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000728511

For the EC List above,

Rock

Thx for the link

No namco Epic bundle but Im in for Bioshock Infinite and Foul Play

Listia went to cryptocurrencies. Register using this link and get 25 XNK after you complete your first auction.

List your unwanted games and get xnk faster More details

#12989 lomaxgnome   It's a Library of Games CAGiversary!   191 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:27 AM

A lot of people on other forums are talking about the XCOM collection at $9.99, going to be interesting to see how much backlash there is when the price jumps to $14.99 right as the $5 credit kicks in.

#12990 djbooba   Superficial Hitman CAGiversary!   1367 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:29 AM

A lot of people on other forums are talking about the XCOM collection at $9.99, going to be interesting to see how much backlash there is when the price jumps to $14.99 right as the $5 credit kicks in.

It is funny you say that. If people thought about it before, they could have had the XCOM collection and XCOM Enemy Within for $20 and received 2 EC credits in the process. There was a point where XCOM Enemy Within was just $10 on its own. That is when I bought it.