* * * * * 51 votes

Amazon PCDD - Important Update New Community Manager Incoming!

knack 250GB Xbox 360 amazon pc 250gb xbox 360

#21991 Naked Snake Eyes   What would Snake do? CAGiversary!   6463 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Naked Snake Eyes

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:30 AM

Sleeping Dogs DLCs that you want..

- Nightmare in North Point

- Zodiac Tournament

- Year of the Snake

- Wheels of Fury

Those are the DLCs adding some playtime and not just cosmetic aspects to the game. The Wheels of Fury being a crazy vehicle should be activated later in your playtime not to make it too easy at the start by having the big monster wheels to start the game.

These, plus the SWAT pack adds a bunch of police missions and the Street Racer pack adds 3 races.

#21992 fullmetal   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   350 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:33 AM

How long before the CAG Dark Souls steam group announcement?

#21993 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25704 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:35 AM

How long before the CAG Dark Souls steam group announcement?

I'd join that club.

And throw my controller at it, too.

#21994 Naked Snake Eyes   What would Snake do? CAGiversary!   6463 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Naked Snake Eyes

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:34 AM

Just as confirmation, is Inversion region locked?

Yes.

#21995 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5166 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:38 AM

Things written in Comic Sans w/ yellow just like this = SARCASM.

Serious note - I ain't seen any games require Win 8.1 yet.

wait until the Microsoft guy visit this thread & see this.  You will see it implemented ;)

#21996 icedragon15   Banned Banned   3450 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

icedragon15

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:39 AM

Well, we'll see, once Threshold is done (supposed code-name for Windows 9).

At least now on Win 8.1, there's some kind of Start Menu and it actually boots to Desktop when you boot the machine.

Now, if only on Win 8.1, we could disable Microsoft Shit DRM and NSA Spying 

FTFY yup agreee heh 

#21997 Tsel   The Dark Knight CAGiversary!   7670 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:40 AM

Alright, I have 1 EC coupon that I'm not going to use. First to PM me gets to use it in exchange for Paypal.

#21998 icedragon15   Banned Banned   3450 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

icedragon15

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:42 AM

wait until the Microsoft guy visit this thread & see this.  You will see it implemented ;)

if that happens we blame mysterd

#21999 DeathDream   Sadistic CAGiversary!   529 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

Sweet! Sleeping Dogs! That was on my wish list :D

Thanks Tony!!!

Side note: Anyone have an extra Inversion key they don't want or can't use? I'd like to give a copy to my brother to coop if anyone is willing.

#22000 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5166 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

if that happens we blame mysterd

we blame him for a lot of things.  What more can a man's ego take?  :twoguns:

#22001 Cyset   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   253 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

still debating LA Noire vs Enslaved... Max Pain 3, and Inversion will both sit in backlog forever.

#22002 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4831 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:05 AM

still debating LA Noire vs Enslaved... Max Pain 3, and Inversion will both sit in backlog forever.

I'd go for Enslaved, it comes with the DLC and it's more complete. LA Noire is just the base version and I've read that the DLC it's missing is very good.

#22003 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4946 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:15 AM

Well, it looks like I ended up using 6 of 7 EC coupons.  I wanted to grab Crysis 1 Max but missed it and that would have used my last coupon.  Also, I'm kinda wishing I had grabbed How to Survive and maybe even Brothers even though I decided at the time to pass on them.  I don't suppose anyone ended up with extras?

#22004 Killbomb   The Misanthrope CAGiversary!   3685 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:18 AM

Didn't think I'd use all my EC coupons but I ended up with:

How to Survive

Enslaved+Inversion (even though I have Enslaved on 360)

LoK Collection (even though I have 3 of the 4 games on other systems...yes, I have a problem)

Thanks for the deals Tony!

#22005 Dreamweaver7   Valar Morghulis CAGiversary!   348 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Dreamweaver7

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:26 AM

Well this turned out to be one of the best EC promos ever. The only better one I can think of was the time I got that Paradox mega-bundle that sold out fast and never came back.

Thanks to Tony, stealth EA guy, the Namco and Squeenix reps who came through at the last minute, and the 505 folks who were in on this early.

Haul:

Crysis 3

Marlow Briggs

Bioshock Infinite (2 copies)

Enslaved+Inversion

Max Payne 3 Complete

Dark Souls PTD (2 copies)

The only thing I regret not grabbing was Final Exam. Something for next time.

I'll just leave this here:

Dark Souls PTD: MW2JB-6RWG7-VBTQ?-DM?TX-YQFXB

? = first letter of the name of Tony's best buddy

#22006 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5437 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:25 AM

So yesterday I could order on Amazon correctly and everything.  Now I'm trying to use up the rest of my EC credits to help people, and every single order I get

" Please re-enter your payment information.

We want to make sure this is an authorized use of your account. This is for verification purposes only. Any gift card or promotional balances will be automatically applied to your order before attempting to charge your card."

This is so annoying that I have to enter my credit card number on every purchase since I'm paying with gift card anyways.

Does every one of those purchases happen to be Dark Souls? I've bought three copies of it, and each one has asked me to re-enter my card number. I also bought another Enslaved bundle right between the second and third DS purchase, and wasn't asked for my CC number for it.

Just as confirmation, is Inversion region locked?

You forgot the sarcasm font. :-|

#22007 walkonshadows   Terminal CAGtosis CAGiversary!   1640 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

walkonshadows

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:34 AM

So yesterday I could order on Amazon correctly and everything.  Now I'm trying to use up the rest of my EC credits to help people, and every single order I get

" Please re-enter your payment information.

We want to make sure this is an authorized use of your account. This is for verification purposes only. Any gift card or promotional balances will be automatically applied to your order before attempting to charge your card."

This is so annoying that I have to enter my credit card number on every purchase since I'm paying with gift card anyways.

Does every one of those purchases happen to be Dark Souls? I've bought three copies of it, and each one has asked me to re-enter my card number. I also bought another Enslaved bundle right between the second and third DS purchase, and wasn't asked for my CC number for it.

You forgot the sarcasm font. :-|

It happened to me during my Dark Souls buying spree, but before that it locked up while purchasing an Enslaved bundle, and gave me a message when I tried to order again (paraphrasing) "This is a duplicate order, please wait up to 4 hours for our servers to fix the problem." I left it for 6 hours, came back and it wouldn't keep my card info but would process the orders and the Enslaved bundle had finally processed. It stopped asking for the card info half way through buying my Dark Souls orders (3).

#22008 ZynK  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

I'll just leave this here:

Dark Souls PTD: MW2JB-6RWG7-VBTQ?-DM?TX-YQFXB

? = first letter of the name of Tony's best buddy

I'm sure its gone by now but what was the ? I tried everything I could think of >.>

#22009 spoderman  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

I'm sure its gone by now but what was the ? I tried everything I could think of >.>

P.. for Paddington

#22010 ZynK  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:42 AM

P.. for Paddington

Ah okay  :-$

#22011 Cyset   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   253 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:43 AM

LOL I wanted to try to see if I was right, but I didn't want to take a key,  I love my Dark Souls on PS3.

#22012 psunami   0118999881999119725.....3 CAGiversary!   3574 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:43 AM

P.. for Paddington

Yep.  And it's been activated by a lurker.  

Thanks for the code post though.

#22013 bubzers   Derpy Derpy Doo CAGiversary!   697 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:45 AM

i didn't get much for myself (just Enslaved + Inversion), but I was able to use my extra EC coupons to boost my trading Feedback score! Thanks, Tony!

#22014 Cyset   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   253 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:49 AM

Alright. I'm going to get Enslaved, over L.A. Noire, because of Gollum. No not really, it just makes sense to hold out for a more complete version of L.A Noire.

Anyway does anyone want my Inversion Key? I will NEVER play it and so many others have given greatly onto me, I know it isn't much. If not I will leave it for lurkers. If ya want it just quote this in a post responding with:

"PIE PLZ THX LA !"

#22015 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4831 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:53 AM

Alright. I'm going to get Enslaved, over L.A. Noire, because of Gollum. No not really, it just makes sense to hold out for a more complete version of L.A Noire.

Anyway does anyone want my Inversion Key? I will NEVER play it and so many others have given greatly onto me, I know it isn't much. If not I will leave it for lurkers. If ya want it just quote this in a post responding with:

"PIE PLZ THX LA !"

Well that was random =P

#22016 spiritek  

spiritek

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:59 AM

Side note: Anyone have an extra Inversion key they don't want or can't use? I'd like to give a copy to my brother to coop if anyone is willing.

Did you end up getting one? if not I got one you can have... better you then a key lurker

#22017 Cyset   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   253 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:58 AM

"PIE PLZ THX LA !"

PM sent! Enjoy the game!

For the record, that is an Everquest 1 reference. So I could totally understand if it wasn't received/understood. Not many played that one. 

#22018 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5166 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:03 AM

what is "bad rat" and is Inversion considered bad rat?

#22019 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   11685 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:04 AM

Thanks guys. Still had my coupon so I bought Dark Souls for third time (XBox DIgital Download, 360 Hard Copy and now Steam Copy. Too hard to pass up again at $2.)

#22020 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10525 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:07 AM

what is "bad rat" ...

For serious...?