Free Anomaly: Warzone Earth- Steam

I think it was free with PS+, but I never ended up trying it. Oh well. Doesn't hurt to have another game on the steam library.

Nabbed this while I work though I am not sure whether or not I already have it...

Hahah damn you Steam.

Either way thanks OP!

I already played through this game on Xbox 360 but I'll go ahead and take a free copy of the game and not install it.  Who knows, it might come in handy in the future...or not.

I'm in for one.  Was always fairly curious about this game despite not really being to into tower defense games, but this seems to turn that genre on its head.  Thanks OP!

The downside to this is that to get the code you have to allow some coupon app access to all your facebook info. 

Want the code but don't want to give that coupon app access to my friends list, profile, or e-mail address.

They use your email address to send you a receipt with your Steam code so you can have it in case you're not going to copypasta it straight into Steam when you get it.

Want the code but don't want to give that coupon app access to my friends list, profile, or e-mail address.
The downside to this is that to get the code you have to allow some coupon app access to all your facebook info.
You have two options...
1. allow access get your code remove access
2. make a fake facebook account. A lot of us already have one to keep around for deals like this.

bread's done
Back