Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition: $44.99 (Xbox 360 only) at Best Buy

FlyingAce39

CAGiversary!
I don't know if this has been posted or not, but I just stumbled across this today. I went to BB, traded in Injustice and Dead Space 3 ($48 after 100% promo) and figured I'd have to order one, but they actually had one in stock! Needless to say, I snagged it. After doing a quick PM with their own website, I was out the door with it for $47.69.

I don't know why, but it's only marked down for :360:. Doesn't make sense, but here's a link.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=ATG11800910798&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&fs=saas&saas=saas&st=bioshock+infinite+premium+edition

Thanks OP! @jkimrey I believe so. I was hoping to do the online order to store and pick it up next week when I get paid... but I remembered that they charge it. So I just had it shipped. Saves me the trip.

Are the extras worth it? I was waiting for $30 or under, though I'm dying to play it.

If that action figure was like 8 inches or taller I would get it. No the extras to me are worth it. Sorry but that's me.But it is cheaper the the standard edition.

I'm seeing these on eBay for between 45 and 50 buy it now. Don't see how this is that good of a deal.
Maybe it's not nearly as good of a deal as it seems, but it's cheaper than the standard edition AND it includes extras, therefore it's a better deal. Also, it's from Best Buy and not a shady dealer on eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
im shocked, this is just posted now. this was posted like 2 weeks ago? they are clearing these out, they did this along with the tomb raider. the tomb raiders sold out, the bioshock premiums didnt, because most of the stuff was dlc.

Well, I'm not opening the figurines or booklets. I looked inside the art book, but there's no seal on it. I say it's worth the $44.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dilema: I really want Bioshock Infinite and my price point is $20.  Debating if I should get this and sell off the other stuff to meet my magic price point?

bread's done
Back