Who wants this free stuff

swatman27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
555d5e34-8d19-4d68-8323-0dcfa2469e9d_zpswu8wtfmr.jpg

Giving away some free stuff. Just post if you want it. All you have to pay for is shipping.

- metal gameboy storage case

- halo patch

- tomb raider patches

- ~200 glossy photo papers

Last edited by a moderator:
- Call of Duty 4 Collectors Edition (includes game, digital art book, and manual and key)

How much is shipping

Can the yugioh game be played in English? And in your personal opinion how fun is it? Because I've played some crappy yugioh games lol

I'd love

- 3 In 1 Including Stronghold, Dungeon Hack and Fantasy Empires (discs only with light scratches)

- Halo 3 Collectors Edition Art Book (has shelf wear on cover)

- Call of Duty 4 Collectors Edition (includes game, digital art book, and manual and key)

- Brothers In Arms Hells Highway Collectors Edition (sealed with holes in plastic)

Just curious if you have any of these available still and what shipping would be like for the ones you have.

Halo 3 Collectors Edition Art Book

Call of Duty 4 Collectors Edition

How much shipping for this? To canada

- Halo 3 Collectors Edition Art Book (has shelf wear on cover)

- Brothers In Arms Hells Highway Collectors Edition (sealed with holes in plastic)

Just curious if you have any of these available still and what shipping would be like for the ones you have.
PM'd

I think I would like the pokemon VHS, how much to ship? Also thanks for being cool and giving to the community!
PM'd

Halo 3 Collectors Edition Art Book

Call of Duty 4 Collectors Edition

How much shipping for this? To canada
Hi, sorry but im not shipping internationally right now because I can't print First Class labels on PayPal.

What do you mean "this dude"? Your basically talking directly to me since I made this thread. I never asked for your opinion, if you don't want it any of it, then leave it at that.

And if your not interested in any of it, why are you following this thread? Are you waiting for a reaction?

I'd like to add to this. I have an old shoelace only missing one of the little plastic things and half a Twinkie I dropped on the floor so it's kinda fuzzy.

I don't get the haters... 

Most of the stuff is good stuff, complete JP GBC game, 3 old dos games, complete MW, new copy of Brothers in Arms, replacement cases, blank DVD case labels.

Sure, a few things are seemingly worthless, most notably the broken Gamecube games, but even that could be of use to someone, for example, if someone was making a video and needed prop Gamecube discs to abuse.

But hey, I guess your posts are bumping the thread, so it's kinda helping the OP out. :lol:

i sold some of these on ebay recently and the shipping is a bitch. they really add up. you can't ship more than 7 or so before exceeding first class.

What 360 artwork is left?

And are you able to send to the UK?

Edit: Just seen that I commented on this when you first made the post! Seems like ages ago lol. :) 

So are you able to let me know what's left?

What 360 artwork is left?

And are you able to send to the UK?

Edit: Just seen that I commented on this when you first made the post! Seems like ages ago lol. :)

So are you able to let me know what's left?
It's all still available, so if you want it all, all you gotta do is pay shipping. And yeah I'm fine with shipping it to the UK. Yeah I just saw that you were one of the first people to comment on this almost a year ago so that's pretty cool lol

bread's done
Back