Free Steam Keys, Steam Gifts, Amazon Gift Cards, WoW Time and More.

Chris2033

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
What you will need:

- Sandboxie or VirtualBox (with Operating System)

- Patience and Perseverance

Introduction

Nothing in life is completely free, there is always a cost. That cost may be your time, your personal information, or something else altogether. So, for the purpose of this post, the term “Free” refers to getting something at no monetary cost to you.

All of the websites listed below are legit with proof of payouts posted. Below I will share with you my routine.

General Tips

There are some general rules you will want to follow when completing offers to ensure the safety of your machine, your personal information, and to maximize your chance of receiving credit.

1. Disable AdBlock or NoScript while completing offers, these can interfere with receiving credit.

2. Never download or install any software outside of Sandboxie or a Virtual Machine. Most of the downloads contain malware or spyware. I prefer to use a Virtual Machine and just save a snapshot after a clean OS install, then revert to the clean snapshot after every couple of downloads.

3. Whether or not you want to do surveys is up to you. Most surveys require personal information. Never enter fake information when doing surveys. Doing so may result in the survey provider doing a chargeback, which could get your account banned.

4. Create a separate email address for surveys, the email address you use will be spammed.

5. Clear cookies in between offers to maximize chance of credit.

6. Do not use a proxy or VPN. Doing this will get your account banned.

TremorGames

Exchange Rate: 900 Tremor Coins = $1

The great thing about TremorGames is that they only stock games when they are on sale, which makes it a great place to build up a game library. They always stock sales such as the Humble Bundles, Weekly Sales, Indie Gala, etc. You can also request games to be stocked on the forum when they are on sale. Giveaways are now hosted daily!

There are many ways to consistently earn. Some of the more reliable and consistent ways include watching Videos (Supersonic, Virool, and V11 Videos are the best), downloading and installing Apps, and completing Tasks.

I've received over 820 rewards since I joined in late May of 2013, most of which were Steam games. In addition to Steam, Desura, Origin, Uplay, GOG, GMG, and ShinyLoot games, you can also get Bitcoins or Gift Cards such as Steam Wallet, Amazon, PlayStation, Xbox, Karma Koin, Ultimate Game Card, and many more. Rewards are typically distributed between 2 minutes and 48 hours of the time of purchase.

The actual value of my earnings on this website is around $1100, but the MSRP on the games I have received is over well over $10,000. It is mostly because of this website that my Steam library is approaching 1,100 games. This website has great support too. You can use the Contact Us form or the Forums to communicate directly with the Admins.

Proof (Links and codes have been blocked out for privacy and security reasons)

Click here to register.

Swagbucks

Exchange Rate: 100 SB = $1

This is a great website for earning Gift Cards. You can redeem up to 5 $5 Amazon Gift Cards from this website every month, which would cost 2250 Swagbucks. If you happen to earn more than that in any given month, you can purchase Amazon Gift Cards of higher denominations, or Gift Cards of another type such as Target and Walmart Gift Cards.

My favorite thing about Swagbucks is how consistent it is. You can watch the same videos every day and still get paid, and there are hundreds if not thousands to choose from. If you have a mobile phone, you can install the apps and earn up to an additional 90 Swagbucks a day ($0.90) just from letting the applications run.

My routine from login is as follows:

- Do the daily poll (1 SB)

- Do the NOSO panel (2 SB)

- Run RadioLoyalty and enter the Capcha every 30 minutes.

- Check http://sbcodez.com/ for SwagBucks codes to enter.

- Check for new offers in the "Read" tab each month.

- Check special offers for easy one-click earnings.

- Check message inbox and email for easy one-click offers and videos.

- Use Swagbucks search engine for all my searches

- Open Swagbucks TV in a tab and click to the next video as soon as the meter is filled

- Start up Encrave activities in another tab

- Check for Junvideos (aka HyperMX) periodically throughout the day (best in early morning or at the reset around 12 AM Eastern)

Some people would recommend doing the surveys, but I find I usually get disqualified for not meeting their target demographic so I don't waste my time with it. If you have a mobile phone or tablet you will definitely want to install the EntertainNow and SBTV Mobile apps for an additional 90 Swagbucks per day.

I usually earn 150 Swagbucks ($1.50) a day using this method, but I don't have a mobile phone or tablet. If I did, I would be earning 240+ Swagbucks a day, which is around $80 per month.

Proof (Order # has been blocked out for security and privacy reasons)

Click here to register.

InstaGC

Exchange Rate: 100 Points = $1

The best thing about this website is that the payment for offers is really high compared to other websites. Gift Card rewards are distributed in the form of a code and appear instantly on your screen upon ordering.

Most of the download offers pay $0.30 to $1.00 each. I also do the daily clicks, which can be accessed by clicking on “Visit Sites” in the left hand navigation pane. This website also has the same HyperMX tasks found at LootPalace and Swagbucks.

I make it a goal to earn $1.00 (100 points) a day here, which usually can be done in 2-3 downloads which translates to about 10-15 minutes. Roughly $30 /mo for very little effort.

Click here to register.

LootPalace

Exchange Rate: ~660 Plunder Points = $1

This website is another good one for Amazon Gift Cards and Steam Wallet Codes. The best way to earn points here is by listening to RadioLoyalty. You must enter a capcha every 10 minutes to be credited. In order to remember to enter the capcha every 10 minutes, I use a browser add-on for Firefox called Simple Timer. I just leave the player open in the background and enter the capcha whenever the timer notifies me.

You'll also want to check the HyperMX tab for offers occasionally because they require very little effort and can add up to $0.20-$1.50 per day here. I calculate my earnings to be between $25 and $50 /mo here. The ideal time to do HyperMX on any of these websites is right after the offers are refreshed between 12:00 AM and 12:45 AM Eastern.

Proof

Click here to register

Gift Hulk

Exchange Rate: 1000 HC = $1

Gift Hulk is similar to Swagbucks in many ways, and you can earn points using the same methods. They have RadioLoyalty, HyperMX/JunGroup videos, Surveys, and more. There is a daily game called "Guess the Card" which is very easy and typically rewards between $.04 and $.15 per day. There is also a Gift Hulk TV section that works just like Swagbucks, you can watch the same videos every day and still get credit.

A unique feature of Gift Hulk is the leveling system. As you earn more points through offers, you will earn perks such as faster delivery for rewards and even a free $10 gift card of your choice once you reach the Diamond level.

Click here to register.

ZoomBucks

Exchange Rate: 100 ZB = $1

ZoomBucks is another website that is very similar to SwagBucks. You can earn in all the same ways as SwagBucks such as Radio, HyperMX, Daily Videos, etc.

Click here to register.

SkinnyCow

Exchange Rate: 2500 Points = $5

This is a newer website I've been using that is very promising. You can earn points daily by doing things such as posting tweets and uploading daily photos from Instagram. You also get 150 points anytime someone clicks on your referral link, and an additional 250 points if they register. I personally just do the Tweets and and I get 250 points a day in 1 minute from that plus whatever I get from using my link, which comes out to $15+ / mo for almost no work.

Dropbox

Dropbox is by far the most widely used and popular free cloud storage and synchronization service. You get 2 GB for free at signup, but if you sign up using my link you will get a bonus 500 MB for a total of 2.5 GB. There are various ways to expand this storage including referrals, syncing pictures, completing your profile, and participating in various events.

Click here to register.

Feel free to post here or PM me at any time if you need help. I will update this thread with more proof and new websites whenever I change up my routine. Good luck!

Video proof coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some more games today and Steam Wallet Codes are now available!!!

x1azra.jpg

Hi,

I got Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition, Sonic Adventure 2 + Battle DLC, Dungeon Defenders and Dungeon Defenders: Lost Eternia Shards Complete DLC Pack. Here's more proof

qrbxq1.jpg

I've updated the initial post with new details on my routine. Here is an updated proof for TG. More proofs will be posted soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back