Avatar: The Last Airbender Books 1-3 [DVD] - $12.99 each at Amazon

They've been hovering around $16.99 in the past few weeks, but this is the price point I've been waiting for.

Much obliged good sir. ^__^

Yeah, I just bought these a couple months ago for about $20 each. Of well, haven't see the series, so I'm watching them now, don't care that I paid the extra.

Is there anything better than this deal to buy all three, like a collection or blu ray release coming up? I'd like to buy the three books but I don't want to find something better later.

Is there anything better than this deal to buy all three, like a collection or blu ray release coming up? I'd like to buy the three books but I don't want to find something better later.
Nope, there won't be any Blu-ray release, and no sign of any sort of complete collection set.

...You do realize this is Nickelodeon we're talking about right?

If there is a complete set, it won't happen for many, many years.

You guys can thank me for these dropping in price since I just bought all 3 books 6 days ago for $16+ a piece. Seriously, wouldn't you expect this sale to coincide with the release of Legend of Korra? Oh well, I at least will get an okay deal on that by PMing Amazon and using a U&S coupon at Best Buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way we ever see a complete set is in about 5 years when Korra finshes, and I doubt that.

Buy these... NOWWW!

The only way we ever see a complete set is in about 5 years when Korra finshes, and I doubt that.

Buy these... NOWWW!
You assume that they won't make a third series that tells the story of the next avatar, or an earlier one. The next would be interesting, since it would be an earth bender.

bread's done
Back