The Returned ACIII Statue

Zolor23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
It all began on a Saturday. The date was March 9th. I had just sold the statue from the ACIII Limited Edition for $60. I packaged it all up and sent it on Monday, March 11th.

Fast forward four months, and on July 15th, I receive a strange USPS slip in my mailbox. I have to pick up some package that was sent out by me. When I get there, the package is dated March 9th. Puzzled, I open it up and find my ACIII statue in perfect condition. The front of the package says "Rejected" and I look up the tracking number given to me. It was rejected JULY 8TH! It took 4 months for USPS to send it to the recipients house, only to send it back to me in a week. Even stranger, the packing slip inside the package isn't the one I put in there four months ago. It's from a different company that sent an ACIII Keychain to my customer. The order of that is dated March 6th, and lists her name and address. Why did USPS take four months to send it to her? Why didn't she complain? Why didn't she want money back? Why is there a different packing slip than the one I put in there? 

I'm not complaining though, I have the $60 in my bank account, and a statue still in my house.

Id watch out seems like someone pulled something funny with you.  I bet you will be receiving something from paypal soon enough saying that you have an open case against you.

Sounds like the buyer got the product and later on decided they didnt want it.

Watch out for A to Z claims... Amazon will tear you a new one if she files a claim that she never received it. The good news is that you have possession of the statue, so worst case you refund $60 back. I would check to make sure it's actually the same statue you sent though, if it appeared to be repackaged. Some of the buyers on Amazon are a bit unreasonable and, at times, outwright crazy .... I would definitely contact the buyer via Amazon, just so you have it on record if an A to Z claim is filed. Those things can really wreck your internal seller rating too, if you care about that sort of thing.

bread's done
Back