Best Buy Reward Zone certificate - refund

jeremygary

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
I recently returned an item that I had used a $5 Reward Zone certificate to purchase. On my receipt, it says that the $5 certificate will be returned to my Reward Zone account. Does anyone know how long this takes?

The return transaction is still showing "processing" under my Reward Zone account.

I recently returned an item that I had used a $5 Reward Zone certificate to purchase. On my receipt, it says that the $5 certificate will be returned to my Reward Zone account. Does anyone know how long this takes?

The return transaction is still showing "processing" under my Reward Zone account.
i was told up to 4 to 6 weeks..... one time it took 2 months to be returned... Complained after 6 weeks so they credit it back.. then 2 weeks later i got the refund.

I'm guessing that once the return transaction goes from "processing" to being posted in my Reward Zone account, that's when the certificate will be re-deposited

i was told up to 4 to 6 weeks..... one time it took 2 months to be returned... Complained after 6 weeks so they credit it back.. then 2 weeks later i got the refund.
I completed the return on 7/8/2013. And my Reward Zone account is showing that points from the transaction will post on 8/12/2013. So that's right within that 4-6 week window.

It'll show as a ”return points adjustment” line item when it clears.

It never did show up. Had to call CS, and they manually deposited it. Me wonders how many of these just "accidentally" don't get redeposited due to a [wink wink] "system error"?

bread's done
Back