Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (9/8-9/14)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy drops Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 to $19.99 each.

18_t.gif
GameStop discounts Starcraft II and WoW: Mists of Pandaria to $19.99 each.

icontarget.gif
Target is holding a buy 2 Skylander characters/accessories, get 1 free sale.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us knocks $20 on all Disney Infinity products with $85 spent. Get a $10 gift card with select titles, $40 gift card when you buy two (NHL 14, NCAA 14 The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, Rayman Legends, Spinter Cell Blacklist, and Diablo III.

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, chatgirl4 - See original post

:360: :ps3: :wiiu: :pc: Splinter Cell Blacklist $49.99

:360: :ps3: :pc: Crysis 3 $19.99

:360: :ps3: Dead Space 3 $19.99

:360: :wii: Zumba Fitness Core $19.99

:360: Purchase 3 months XBOX Live gold for $24.99, get one month of ESPN the magazine and ESPN Insider Access.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force XL1 Gaming Headset  :360: $31.99

iconbestbuy.gif
Turtle Beach Ear Force PX22 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset $63.99

iconbestbuy.gif
Get a minimum of $50 when trading in 3 select titles, learn more @ www.bestbuy.com/tradeinoffer

Credit to BainBridge'S_Stache @ br.com
GameStop (Ad)
Ends 9/10

:ps3: Tales of Xillia $49.99

:360: :ps3: The Bureau $39.99

:pc: Starcraft II $19.99

:pc: WoW: Mists of Pandaria $19.99

:360: :ps3: Star Trek $19.99

:360: :ps3: 30% trade in bonus when you trade towards a new copy of NHL 14

Kmart (Ad)
Until 9/30

Disney Infinity Figures $12.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, Twitter - See original post

:360: :ps3: Madden 25 $49.99

:360: :ps3: NCAA Football 14 $49.99

:360: :ps3: Splinter Cell Blacklist $49.99

:360: :ps3: Far Cry 3 $29.99

:wiiu: Pikmin 3 $49.99

:360: :wii: Skylanders Giants starter pack for 360/Wii = $39.99 ($20 off)

icontarget.gif
Target's weekly WOW: Buy 2 skylander characters/accessories get 1 free.

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, FrontBurnrhttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=359308 - See post here

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Save $20 on all Disney Infinity products with $85 spent

icontoysrus_r1.gif
$10 gift card with any of the featured games shown / $40 gift card when you buy two

• NHL 14
  • NCAA 14
  • The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
  • Rayman Legends
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist
  • Diablo III

Last edited by a moderator:
Highlight of the ad is Star Trek Into Darkness for me.  :robot:

Anyways, pretty bad ad:

PS3/360 only for these:

Madden 25 $49.99

NCAA Football 14 $49.99

Splinter Cell Blacklist $49.99

Far Cry 3 $29.99

Pikmin 3 $49.99

Skylanders Giants starter pack for 360/Wii = $39.99 ($20 off)

Target's weekly WOW: Buy 2 skylander characters/accessories get 1 free.

Been a bunch of MSRP the past few weeks with hardly any good deals. May be in for Madden for 49.99 considering the TIV at Best Buy is 45 guaranteed until October.

I at least expect to see something the week after this, when the Wii U price drops and Wind Waker HD bundle is released.

Wow, Pikmin 3. Do they accept post-price match? I've already beaten the game. I enjoyed it so much that I want to keep.

I saw in a target add a few weeks ago showing pre orders for a dollar for GTA 5.  I thought it said that if you pre ordered you got it for forty bucks.  Did I see that right and if so is it the same still?  Thanks for the post as well.

I came here looking for the actual ad, and I'm guessing other people did too. Maybe thats why there werent many replies. Or most people are even lazier than me and never reply. lol
Or... there's nothing to reply to. Cause the ad sucks. :razz:

10 bucks off some new release titles doesn't suck. It might not be ideal for everyone, but when the ad is everything MSRP, then it sucks.

NHL 14  :360:  :ps3: $59.99 Available Tuesday 

Splinter Cell Blacklist  :360:  :ps3: Wii U  :pc: $49.99

Crysis 3  :360:  :ps3:  :pc: $19.99

Dead Space 3  :360:  :ps3: $19.99

Zumba Fitness Core  :360:  :wii: $19.99

Purchase 3 months XBOX Live gold for $24.99, get one month of ESPN the magazine and ESPN Insider Access.

Turtle Beach Ear Force XL1 Gaming Headset  :360: $31.99

Turtle Beach Ear Force PX22 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset $63.99

Get a minimum of $50 when trading in 3 select titles, learn more @ www.bestbuy.com/tradeinoffer

Credit to BainBridge'S_Stache @ br.com

Dead space 3. Finally 20 bucks. Ea said the sale of ds3 wasn't up there expectations. And series might saw its end. Ds3 was good and loved it all the way. Loved the coop. I thought this was the finale of the series and the ending did not tighten the loose end. Opening up for possible sequel. Don't know about the dlc that did finished up the story or not. But, I hope we get to see next gen dead space in a couple of yrs.

If I ever get my $10 promotional credit from Amazon for buying a $50 gift card maybe Ill pick up Splinter Cell Blacklist when they match the price on it.

Is the 2 for $50 trade in offer valid this week? I wouldn't mind trading in Need for Speed Most Wanted and Tomb Raider for $50. Btw is that game list in the OP link up to date?

I wouldn't even pay $20 for DS3, man I hated it so much in comparison to the first two games. The worst thing I can say about a game is that it is boring, and I found Dead Space 3 to be incredibly boring. And not just because of the shift to more action-oriented gameplay - the narrative and characters are just as bad. The whole game is just "go here, do this" over and over with no driving force behind it.

And almost every single enemy encounter involves them all running towards you as fast as possible, so if you don't have a good close-range weapon, you're going to have a bad time. Which sucks, because the weapon crafting is pretty cool, but you have no reason to experiment. All in all, I struggled to even finish the game, I just had no desire to play by the end.

Just my two cents for those intrigued by the sale price here.

Does anybody have the list of the games for the trade in offer cause its not coming out for me online....

I just noticed that when I tried to load the page on my laptop it doesn't show up, but when I tried it on my S4 phone it did as a mobile page.

Army of Two The Devils Cartel

COD BO2

DI Riptide

Deadpool

FIFA 13

Forza Horizon

FUSE

GOW Judgment

Grid 2

Injustice Gods Among Us

The Last of Us

Lego City Undercover

MGR Revengeance

Metro Last Light

MLB 13 The show

mlb 2k13

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm

NCAA Football 14

N4S Most Wanted

New Super Mario Bros U

Remember Me

RE Revelations

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed

TIger Woods 14

Tomb Raider

The Walking Dead SI

WWE 13

I typed the list as a I saw it on my phone...there's some potential so hopefully the list doesn't change

MGR isnt on Gamestops. I have 2 FIFAs and a Deadpool im gonna get rid of and now MGR I can get pair up with something.

In for Dead Space 3. Crysis 3 is a possibility, but I haven't played it before. I'd have to buy 2 as well. I hate that the first game isn't on PS3. It's like Splinter Cell Conviction. PS3 owners never got to play it, and now Blacklist is out, and it's a direct sequel to Conviction. What I'm trying to say is...how am I supposed to understand the story completely when only part of the series is available? Sorry I'm ranting hahaha

In for Dead Space 3. Crysis 3 is a possibility, but I haven't played it before. I'd have to buy 2 as well. I hate that the first game isn't on PS3. It's like Splinter Cell Conviction. PS3 owners never got to play it, and now Blacklist is out, and it's a direct sequel to Conviction. What I'm trying to say is...how am I supposed to understand the story completely when only part of the series is available? Sorry I'm ranting hahaha
The original Crysis is on the psn, I downloaded it the day it came out back in late 2011. Most recently, it was a pre-order bonus for Crysis 3

The original Crysis is on the psn, I downloaded it the day it came out back in late 2011. Most recently, it was a pre-order bonus for Crysis 3
Ahh okay, cool. I'd prefer to have a physical copy, but that will work out just fine! Thanks!!!

Then the sony hd collections come in handy for you & they`ll continue to come more complete

Then the sony hd collections come in handy for you & they`ll continue to come more complete
Yeah; I've got quite a few of these HD collections mainly because I missed out on playing them on the PS2. How I missed God Of War, Sly Cooper, and Ratchet & Clank is beyond me......I guess I was playing Tony Hawk and Jak & Daxter. So I'm making up for lost time. I'll probably get the Splinter Cell Trilogy eventually and then the PS3 ones, but it just bugs me that there's part of the story that I'll never get to play (Conviction).

Hmm I paid $15 to get N4S Most Wanted three weeks ago...perhaps it's worth revisiting my local Best Buy to see if they have any more...

Guys dead space 3 way 20 days ago and gamefly it was what 10? Not trying to offend, but no one can say wow that was fast anymore. I think I bought it second week for 20 when AMZ had the buy Dove soap and get some amount off while they pricmatched a weekly ad.

Guys dead space 3 way 20 days ago and gamefly it was what 10? Not trying to offend, but no one can say wow that was fast anymore. I think I bought it second week for 20 when AMZ had the buy Dove soap and get some amount off while they pricmatched a weekly ad.
Was it used or new on Gamefly? No biggie for me, I bought 1 & 2 last Black Friday, so I'm just getting 3 now so I can play through all three in a smooth transition when I finally get around to playing them. I haven't played any of them yet, but I'm really trying to get the ball rolling on my backlog so I can move on to PS4. By the time I get through everything, the PlayStation 5 will be out! :lol:

bread's done
Back