@gamer $10 off pre-owned game 29.99 and up working on lower priced games online

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Vigilante for clarifying. It seems like a lot of members are speaking in code. Thank you for your response. I was scratching my head. dam education system, what are some teachers teaching these kids.

*ahem*

"Anyone willing to trade me their $10 off coupon? PM me if interested."

That kind of thing. Note that I'm not actually asking for a coupon, as I already have one.

Is there anything worthwhile besides Ni no Kuni under $29.99?
Well... you can try what I did...

Use the coupon, get

Bioshock Infinite

Ni no kuni

Dragon Ball Raging Blast for xbox 360

41.98 + tax

trade raging blast to amazon for 21.46

you got infinite and ni no kuni for $21-23

trade infinite ps3 too for 22.67?

ni no kuni for free xD and just put an extra 45 buck towards ps4

Well... you can try what I did...

Use the coupon, get

Bioshock Infinite

Ni no kuni

Dragon Ball Raging Blast for xbox 360

41.98 + tax

trade raging blast to amazon for 21.46

you got infinite and ni no kuni for $21-23

trade infinite ps3 too for 22.67?

ni no kuni for free xD and just put an extra 45 buck towards ps4
Thank you sir, just saved me some research.

Is there anything worthwhile besides Ni no Kuni under $29.99?
Hitman Absolution

Any 3DS Mario titles

Popular Vita titles

Zone of the Enders HD collection

kingdoms of amalur

rachet and clank collection

lollipop chainsaw

metal gear solid hd collection

god of war origins collection

dark souls

portal 2

i regret not switching to digital after this. imma try this instore tommorow though. or i could pay for ni nu kuni instore and have them order it online from the counter. would the coupon work ?

i regret not switching to digital after this. imma try this instore tommorow though. or i could pay for ni nu kuni instore and have them order it online from the counter. would the coupon work ?
The coupon clearly states that it's intended for games 29.99 and up, so I don't think any clerk would bite

Best bet is mb contacting chat or phone support to see if they can provide you some kind of digital counterpart to your coupon

Same here. I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow night in store also when I buy the Evil Dead bluray. Please let us know how if you have any luck.

The coupon clearly states that it's intended for games 29.99 and up, so I don't think any clerk would bite

Best bet is mb contacting chat or phone support to see if they can provide you some kind of digital counterpart to your coupon
That is the best bet. He should contact Best Buy and possibly alert them to the fact that one of their coupons is glitched. This way less CAGs can get in on the deal. It's the IATCG method of getting pennied strategy guides. We have been very blessed the past few months with excellent @gamer coupons, so we CAGs really don't have any use for a $10 off coupon.

...I apologize for the sarcasm, but I'm not sure if I agree with calling phone support "to see if they can provide some kind of digital counterpart." Maybe if you just call and ask to switch from physical to digital subscription and don't provide any more information than that. I'm not sure how quickly that would go into effect though. Knowing BB @gamer it might take months.

Also... Best Buy is notorious for not updating the price tags on their pre-owned games in store. There are several games at my stores marked over $29.99 that are actually much cheaper. There might be a very slim ymmv situation where an oblivious employee won't pay attention to the numbers on the computer screen and/or the coupon. Perhaps they won't notice, but I admit chances are they would notice...

Hypothetically, is it the customer's fault if the game is tagged $29.99, but rings up $17.99 before the coupon is applied?

FYI it looks like it will work on 9.99 games, so you could get something for free if you find a title in that price range

Ended up grabbing Soul Sacrifice, Bioshock Infinite, and Skyrim for $44.  Trade the later 2 back in at best buy for $50 and come out with free Soul Sacrifice and a few bonus Best Buy bucks.

Free $10 game and free Tank! Tank! Tank!.  Even when BB goes out of their way to try to give us crappy coupons they still make GCU worth it... :)

Hate to ask but if anyone isn't using their coupon I would love to get one. I might even have a 48 hour Xbox Live Gold trial to offer as trade if I can dig it up...

If anyone has an extra coupon code I can trade them a $10 ticket to go see Wolverine for it.  Or a pair of $7.50 tickets to see World War Z.  Send me a PM if interested.  Thanks!

verrrry nice I got: 

Starhawk for $0

Gunstringer for $0

Marvel ultimate alliance 2 for $13.49

add to that the free Tank Tank Tank and GCU has returned!

I have GCU, and am looking at the issue and Tank! Tank! Tank! coupon, but when I click buy, it takes me to the main bestbuy.com page. Any hints as to how to apply the coupon? Thanks!

Thanks OP. Got my free Tank Tank Tank for in-store pickup and got used DMC 4, Dead Rising, and Blue dragon with free expedited shipping for a grand total of $9.84 after tax which I paid fully with a Best Buy gift card. 

I would've picked up a copy of Prototype 2 if a local Best Buy had 1 in stock.

I have GCU, and am looking at the issue and Tank! Tank! Tank! coupon, but when I click buy, it takes me to the main bestbuy.com page. Any hints as to how to apply the coupon? Thanks!
Add game to cart and then checkout normally, when you get to where you pay, there will be a link saying "Enter promo codes".
Just copy and paste, I feel sorry for all my friends I keep pushing GCU on, (Mostly for the $20 rz certs they gave out/giving out for a FEW more games). But time to time... they have such AMAZING deals like this. $19.99 Bioshock Infinite for 360 (Traded mine earlier today for $24 to gamestop after bonus, $26.99 Bioshock Infinite for PS3 (Trade Bait, need some gamestop credit) for $26.99, Free Skyrim for the 360 (Traded my copy into BB for $27.20 earlier today after bonus), Free Tank Tank Tank, and BAM. Four games for only $47+Tax...

Also I just noticed an error with bestbuys system. Be careful when canceling an part of an order where your GCU is applied. I canceled an in store pick up of MLB 13 the show for the Vita, but when I did my GCU discount was suddenly removed. Since I used the $10 off promo coupon, I can't cancel and will have to call in tomorrow to get that fixed.

How is the quality of Best Buy's used games? Bioshock Infinite is really tempting.

verrrry nice I got:

Starhawk for $0

Gunstringer for $0

Marvel ultimate alliance 2 for $13.49

add to that the free Tank Tank Tank and GCU has returned!
What version of MUA2? Did you have a copy local to you or did you get one from the website? I was checking both versions when this deal went up and I never saw them available for shipping.

If anyone has an extra coupon code I can trade them a $10 ticket to go see Wolverine for it.  Or a pair of $7.50 tickets to see World War Z.  Or a pair of $8 tickets to see Pacific Rim, The Conjuring, or We're the Millers.  Send me a PM if interested.  Thanks!

bread's done
Back