Ni No Kuni $27.99, Rayman Legends Wii U $$53.99, Last Guardian PS3 $54.99 at Newegg

Come on The Last Guardian announcement.  I wish they would do some crazy CE for it if/when it's released but seems unlikely.

I don't know... the last news to come out about The Last Guardian wasn't very promising and it seemed as if production had skidded to a halt.  Seeing as it was a no-show at E3, I'm guessing this is just a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's because Best Buy is considered their direct competitor. Where as NewEgg hasn't made enough of a name for themselves yet to be considered.

Same with KMart/Sears, and a few other stores.

I was pretty surprised to see TLG in the newsletter, too, making me wonder if Newegg got ahold of some information about the game that we don't have yet. It's nice to know that the game still exists, but the page is using placeholder cover art, and the release date is likely a placeholder as well. I'd love to use this as an excuse to get hype, but who knows.

And Ni no Kuni is okay at that price. I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it, personally.

I was thinking of using that "$15 off $50 on Newegg Mobile" deal with this, but then I realized it's not accepted for preorders.  Still, $5 of The Last Guardian is pretty tempting as I would pay full price to play this game day one anyway :)

I look forward to my Last Guardian preorder being cancelled in two years.
Yeah, seems pretty presumptuous on NewEgg's part.

Ni No Kuni looks tempting but I don't have time for more JRPGs at this point. Already drowning in them. It can go lower.

IMHO, Ni no Kuni is a masterpiece in genre that has otherwise become incredibly stale and/or lack-luster.  So worth that price.

Yeah, seems pretty presumptuous on NewEgg's part.

Ni No Kuni looks tempting but I don't have time for more JRPGs at this point. Already drowning in them. It can go lower.
I'm right there with you. It just sucks that when I eventually can play some of these JRPG's the prices will be through the roof most likely.

picked up Ni No Kuni alongside the ps3 on sale for my friend's bday. He is gonna be stoked and forcing him to play ffxiv with me ;p

bread's done
Back