Gamestop - The Walking Dead: 400 Days 50% Off - LOWEST PRICE EVER (STEAM KEY)

Picked this up yesterday, good price. Note for Mac users - obnoxiously, you have to install the Gamestop Impulse client (Windows-only) to retrieve your key. 

How do you get the key? I bought it a couple days ago and still haven't got jack
You have to install the Gamestop pc games client and then view it under your library. Bait to get you to download their digital distribution client i guess but still a good deal

I loved Telltale's Walking Dead, even though I'm not a fan of PC adventure games or of the Walking Dead television show, but I would recommend skipping this DLC.  I found the experience to be empty.  What Season 1 did so well was to maintain an illusion of being forced to make terrible and consequential decisions.  400 Days ruins this illusion because it's obvious even on a first playthrough that the characters end up in the same place no matter what you decide.

In for it.  Steam code shows up in the gamestop app, might have to sign out and back in to the app and refesh your games.  Shows up marked as DLC.

Thanks for finding this OP.

Waiting for 600 days. :booty:

I decided to watch it on Youtube for the hour and a half it takes for the whole thing.  Watched the episode on the prison bus and decided I'm not interested to watch any more of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with this opinion.

I loved Telltale's Walking Dead, even though I'm not a fan of PC adventure games or of the Walking Dead television show, but I would recommend skipping this DLC. I found the experience to be empty. What Season 1 did so well was to maintain an illusion of being forced to make terrible and consequential decisions. 400 Days ruins this illusion because it's obvious even on a first playthrough that the characters end up in the same place no matter what you decide.

bread's done
Back