- - - - -

What happened to additional/extended comments for feedback?

#1 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4651 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:41 AM

Every single feedback that I had left does not have any of the additional comments I included. 

Was the data stored on a separate server than other forum data?  I doubt the amount of space was that much that there should be issues to getting it back seeing as the rest of the feedback info likes fine.

Can pickup official Nintendo merch (clothing, import stuff, PLUSHIES, etc) from Nintendo World Store in NYC with shopping bag.

Interested in art/craft supplies including stuff to customize amiibo?  PM if interested!

#2 thenutman69321  

thenutman69321

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

I can see every comment you've left for others just fine.

http://www.cheapassg...k&filter=others

thenutman69321.png

#3 pitfallharry219   And at the end of fear...oblivion CAGiversary!   12742 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

pitfallharry219

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:37 AM

In CAG 2.0, there was another section for expanded notes.

pitfall_harry219.png

#4 thenutman69321  

thenutman69321

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:54 AM

In CAG 2.0, there was another section for expanded notes.

Oh, didn't know that.  I thought when he said additional comment he just meant the comments that go along with the +1.

thenutman69321.png

#5 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4651 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:15 AM

the waiting-for-a-John/CheapyD-reply-bump

Can pickup official Nintendo merch (clothing, import stuff, PLUSHIES, etc) from Nintendo World Store in NYC with shopping bag.

Interested in art/craft supplies including stuff to customize amiibo?  PM if interested!

#6 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4651 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:01 AM

the 120-views-and-no-real-response-bump

#7 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4651 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

the it-takes-about-5.75days-to-get-around-15-more-topic-views-bump

#8 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4651 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

the it-takes-approx.-2-months-to-reach-155-views-with no-real-replies-bump

#9 pitfallharry219   And at the end of fear...oblivion CAGiversary!   12742 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

pitfallharry219

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

the why-don't-you-ask-in-the-main-CAG-3.0-thread-and-stop-whining-like-a-baby reply

pitfall_harry219.png

#10 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4651 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:24 AM

the why-don't-you-ask-in-the-main-CAG-3.0-thread-and-stop-whining-like-a-baby reply

the I-did-ask-several-times-but-people-kept-and-still-asking-for-game-collection-fixes-which-burried-my-posts-reply-to-your-reply-reply

#11 John   Illusive Programmer CAGiversary!   2334 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

the I-did-ask-several-times-but-people-kept-and-still-asking-for-game-collection-fixes-which-burried-my-posts-reply-to-your-reply-reply

Not many people seemed to care about extended feedback going, so it doesn't seem worth putting back - if you want I can export the old data in a spreadsheet for you? 

#12 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4651 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:34 AM

Not many people seemed to care about extended feedback going, so it doesn't seem worth putting back - if you want I can export the old data in a spreadsheet for you? 

By not many people caring, do you just mean no one else aside from myself has brought it up or was there actual discussion? 

Is there any technical benefit from excluding it?  Again I really don't see how much space is actually saved.  I mean Inbox capacity  was increased by over 100 times.  The additional comments thing I think had a limit of what 1000 characters? 

#13 John   Illusive Programmer CAGiversary!   2334 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:36 AM

By not many people caring, do you just mean no one else aside from myself has brought it up or was there actual discussion? 

Is there any technical benefit from excluding it?  Again I really don't see how much space is actually saved.  I mean Inbox capacity  was increased by over 100 times.  The additional comments thing I think had a limit of what 1000 characters? 

You're the only person I can remember bringing it up. 

It's not a matter of excluding it, the system we now use doesn't support it by default. (We don't use the same system as before.) It's not a matter of saving space. The question is, is it worth putting the time and effort into adding support for it when so far only one person has mentioned it?