Ni No Kuni $29.99 at Best buy

not sure if its a price drop or not but im tempted to use my 20$ rz coupon on it by Friday

http://m.bestbuy.com:80/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=4947414&pid=1218582222600&ev=prodView
if you have to ask, or think about it .when you posted this link yourself. you might as well just wait longer, because you are obviously indecisive on getting the game in the first place, or you just do not have much interest in the game at all. i bought it day one / release date for $60, and i had no regret.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you have to ask, or think about it .when you posted this link yourself. you might as well just wait longer, because you are obviously indecisive on getting the game in the first place, or you just do not have much interest in the game at all. i bought it day one / release date for $60, and i had no regret.
i want the game but there are two other games im considering waiting on price drops to use it on. its just a matter of what type of game im going to be in the mood for when i finish dmc thats all. at least with ni nu kuni dropping i can wait to decide longer. i only have 1 20$ rz coupon and im gonna make it count !

The video game section at my BBY is a graveyard. I know this game won't be there, like a lot of other absent titles.
Same. I wonder if that's how it's going to be from now on or if they'll still carry games when the next-gen consoles are released.

I, too, picked this up on day 1 and I don't regret it either. I don't think it's the greatest thing ever or anything but I did put in 100+ hrs and platinum it, so I certainly got money my $$$ out of it.

I can confirm it's a new price drop, I was just at Fye, and my mall's weird independant game store Gameplay and both stores had the game priced at $30.
Along with Best Buy, I can confidently confirm this is a price drop. I'll probably pick it up later this week, I'd rather pay $20 but $30 seems like a good deal for now considering there is hardly any games coming out until Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 comes out for the Wii U...

bread's done
Back