Xbox Live Entertainment Pack - $19.99 (Includes code for Comic Jumper, 480 MSP, 1 month of Gold & more)

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
413 (100%)
Just started seeing this thing pop up in B&M GameStops & Best Buys.

It's $20 and includes:

A code for Comic Jumper

1 month of Xbox Live Gold

1 month of Xbox Live Music

480 Microsoft Points

& a "free" month of Hulu Plus (this is deceiving, as the front says 5 cards are in the package to redeem, implying that the Hulu Plus offer is a redemption card, however it's just a slip of paper with a url on the back of it, which is only for the free month of Hulu you can get from your Hulu app on Xbox).

Considering Comic Jumper is selling for $15 on the marketplace (Twisted Pixel Bundle is $30), this is a good deal if that's the only Twisted Pixel game you're missing, as it hasn't been on sale in a good while.

I'd say the code's worth $5, so combined with $6 of MSP, and a month being worth around $5 (though otherwise it sells for $10), that just leaves the music pass to be worth the $4 to you. Xbox Music cards can currently only be bought in increments of 3 months and 12 months ($29.97 ($10 a month), and $99.90 ($8.33ish a month) respectively).

Had it actually included a code for a free month of Hulu as I thought it would (normally $8), this would easily be worth a one-time purchase if you were interested in all of the bundled items.

They're also in GameStop, but I could only find a link for it @ Best Buy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft---Xbox-LIVE-Entertainment-Pack/8453202.p?id=1218875458712&skuId=8453202#tab=overview

And the purchase wasn't charged tax either.

Last edited by a moderator:
To sweeten this a bit... this should qualify you for Games with Gold.  You get Assassin's Creed II until the end of July and 2 more random games at the beginning and middle of August.  If you already have AC2, you could wait until August to activate the card and roll the dice for what games are offered then.  Don't activate on the first (or 15th) and you can span 3 game periods.

bread's done
Back