Win a Current Gen Console Game of Your Choice - Extra Life Charity

frostybroc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
Frostybroc here with another Extra Life charity raffle

Win a Game of Your Choice (Current Gen and Non-LE/CE)!

All you have to do is donate on My Extra Life Page.

For every dollar you donate, you get that many entries in the raffle ($5 = 5 entries).

If you donate over $10, your entries are DOUBLED! ($11 = 22 entries)

Want The Last of US? Great you can win it.

Want Bioshock Infinite? Yep you can win it.

Win a game you want and help the kids in Extra Life and the Children's Miracle Network Gaming Event.

You have until July 24, 2013 6pm EST to put in your donation to win!

Last edited by a moderator:
I clicked on your link, but I am asked to sign in. I have no Extra Life account, so I attempt to sign up, but it seems to be a sign-up to raise money, not donate it. Can you help me out?

The link is indeed fixed. I was able to donate. I left the message "Here from CAG." Or something along those lines.

Epic fail on my part... I just donated today and put that my CAG ID is FenDiesel... in reality it is Fenz4Ever (as you can see here).

Just wanted to clarify here in the event that I win something. Keep up the great work, though!

And the winner for this contest is Sinfulfate. Congrats. Thank you to everyone who donated. I urge you join our Team and help the cause.

Glad to see this is going again this year. I'm also glad to see that you hit your goal already, but I think you may need to raise it, I just pushed you over a little bit more.

Is there a team CAG thread for this year that I'm not seeing?

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but unless you offer a free method of entering it is considered gambling in the US.  I doubt you'll get in any trouble but just wanted to let you know.  You can even make the free method a super pain in the but so long as there is a free way to enter.  I didn't look around much on your site, so maybe you already have this covered but i just wanted to let you know for next time so you can avoid any potential (even if unlikely) trouble. :) 

Good luck in your fundraiser by the way. :)

bread's done
Back