Is anyone enjoying Dynasty Warriors 8?

R3DNate

CAGiversary!
I just wanted to start this by asking who else is really enjoying DW8? Personally, I'm loving it so far. If you want to see how it looks here is a video of a Wu Story Mode Walkthrough:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgTStpUl4OQ
Opening Cutscenes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHT7AaUgIHQ

Last edited by a moderator:
never played a dynasty warriors game, i always heard it was just button mashing. it does look pretty cool though, seems like it would get old pretty fast.

also, maybe its just me, but it doesnt seem like anyone is trying to attack you, they are just standing there waiting to be killed

Most of the enemies are trash mobs. They pretty much stand there to be killed for the first few sections. They progressively get smarter, typically.

Nope. I hate $59.99 price tag.  I'll be happy if i can get it for $20 ;)  Be ready for Dynasty Warriors 8 Extreme Legend (around Spring 2014 and Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires Fall 2014 ;)

Don't forget Dynasty Warriors 8 mousu (sp) legends.

And the vita spin off:

Dynasty Warriors 8 Next

Not worried about the haters. Loving it.

I get into most of these games except Gundam, never did dig mechs.

Can't wait for the sequels / spinoffs!

Not hating, just saying.

I haven't played Dynasty Warriors since... 3 or 4. Might be time soon to dip my hands back into this. Will wait for a sale first tho.

I have to say that the DW Gundam games are some of my favorites. There's something awesome about watching trash enemies exploded.

This is the most fun I've had with a DW game since the PS2 days, definitely.  Fantastic game.  The Rage Musou attacks are incredible.  :D

The DW Gundams are my personal favorites too. I spent 200+ hours playing DW Gundam 2. Seriously I played that game a ton.

As for this one I just finished the story mode with all factions and filled in all the stars for side quests. Some of them have been a pain in the ass. I haven't touched Ambition mode yet but I plan on starting it with Dong Zhou. I love the fat ugly womanizer.

bread's done
Back