Lets think this out.
1.D3 has already gone down to $30 on PC with superior graphics. IGN recently straight up said the graphics did not look pretty and the control of the demon hunter was imprecise when they played it. The way they were laughing about it made it really come off as a derp derp derp button masher.
2. It's a cashgrab. There's no way around it.This reminds me of how they released Warcraft 1 back on the Playstation or Starcraft on the N64 and those games were just awful. Pretty ridiculous how they're releasing the PS3 version along with the PS4 version a few months later. Halfassed port with absolutely no new content whatsoever. Even fucking indie developers have the common courtesy of adding in a level or two and this is a huge fucking company. The fact that you don't have so much as 1 goddamn exclusive levels screams "rushjob get it out the door before next gen so we can sell it again".
3. Really the only class that has been optimized for use with the consoles is the barbarian which is a straight up rip off of God of War Ascension which has a very smooth and fun PVP multiplayer. I would highly suggest checking out GoW first if you havent if you are primarily looking for a brawler. GoW has customizable armors/weapons too.
4. The bonus is a helm to boost your XP gain. Yet everyone who played the game complained about how short it was. So why in gods name would it matter if you used the helm or not?
5. The PS4 is coming out around the time this game launches. Retailers will be clearing their stock of PS3 games. Black Friday will be like 2 months away ontop of that.
6. The auction house feature has been stripped from the game and item duping will be rampant. Part of the whole fun of games like this is collecting rare loot and when you can just dupe everything it gets very old very fast. So much for doing challenge modes or whatever when you can just dupe all the best gear in the game. Blizzard games just do not translate well at all onto consoles in my opinion.
This $10 is a sucker deal because it's going to go on sale much faster than normal just like how I got Injustice Gods Among Us for $35 a mere 2 weeks post launch. I made the same comment then as I am making now. Injustice was a fun game but frankly I knew it was going to pricecut.
INSTEAD If you are deadset on a coop game then I would suggest Dragon's Crown August 6th. Awesome class system side scroller and loads of replayability as bosses gain new abilities at higher levels. This game is going to be packed with value. I'm playing through Muramasa right now on the Vita which is also by Vanillaware and the artwork is just beautiful. Trust me here on Dragon's Crown. Gonna be a very fun, solid coop game like castle crashers.The preorder bonus is also an artbook which i think could actually increase in value if you keep it in good condition with the game.
Wait for the PS4 version if you must play D3 at all imo. This is not a game worth double dipping. Most PC players complained about how they stopped playing. This is like a $20 game in my opinion. $20 by Black Friday. Watch it happen. And I still wouldn't buy it because frankly i'm a bit disappointed with their developers lack of respect for the D2 creator and their company as a whole the past few years. They've got egos bigger than their ability to produce games and they're well on their way pumping out yearly garbage.
This is the same publisher selling angry birds on the PS3, vita, Xbox for $40 when you can get it for $1 on a smartphone. I see this game no differently than I see the angry birds game. Not worth it.
Sorry to shit on your thread. Good job posting the deal, but I think you will do better by waiting or better yet avoiding. Makes me sick to see people getting excited about paying $50 to play a year and a half old game with worse graphics to fill the pockets of a man whos making 8 million a year off suckers.