Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (PC) $6.90 after coupon at Amazon

Pretty sure this is matching the daily deal on Steam.  Still good with the code though, or if you have amazon credit.

So any real complaints on this game for PC?  Heard it was a hard port.  So I want it, but don't want to get it and not be able to play it without serious issues.

So any real complaints on this game for PC? Heard it was a hard port. So I want it, but don't want to get it and not be able to play it without serious issues.
That's why you install the DS Fix mod that I linked earlier in the thread. It fixes pretty much all the rough edges of the port and unlocks the graphics settings to be tailored to your setup. It still plays significantly better with a controller than mouse and keyboard but it can be done and most people who play it that way advise significant key rebinding.

That's why you install the DS Fix mod that I linked earlier in the thread. It fixes pretty much all the rough edges of the port and unlocks the graphics settings to be tailored to your setup. It still plays significantly better with a controller than mouse and keyboard but it can be done and most people who play it that way advise significant key rebinding.
Thanks. Always wanted to play it and this deal is almost to tempting. Just wanted to check and see if anything to big was going on with it before hand.

Total math fail

7.50 - (7.50*.15) = 6.375

or you can do it this way
7.50 * (1-.15) = 7.50 * .85 = 6.375

6.90/7.50 = 92% or 8% off

aus_nacht said:
Total math fail

7.50 - (7.50*.15) = 6.375
or you can do it this way
7.50 * (1-.15) = 7.50 * .85 = 6.375

6.90/7.50 = 92% or 8% off
I have no idea what happened. I originally had $7.50 and had no clue about the code. I come back the next day to this forum and someone changed my post. :(

Is it just a code that activates on Steam?
Yup - and then some.

Plug the code into Steam.

DL game from Steam.

Right-click on Dark Souls while on Steam.

Click View CD Key to get your Game Key - that's your G4WL activation code.

Run the game - and while in-game, you have to activate the game over G4WL.

bread's done
Back