Tekken Tag Tournament 2 PS3/360- $19.99 at Amazon.com (Universal pricedrop?)

y2kenjination

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Don't think anyone's posted this yet:

PS3:

http://www.amazon.com/Tekken-Tag-Tournament-PS3-Playstation-3/dp/B006KYYOSO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374096146&sr=8-1&keywords=tekken+tag+2

360:

http://www.amazon.com/Tekken-Tag-Tournament-PS3-Playstation-3/dp/B006KYYOSO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374096146&sr=8-1&keywords=tekken+tag+2

Also, this might be a universal price drop. I picked up a copy from my local Target earlier. I was going to ask them to price match it, but it was already marked down to $19.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a universal price drop. I just received and email fom GameStop with the exact same offer which also included FC3 and AC3 for $20 each.

Very funny but namco of the tekken franchise doesn't cheat or nickel and dime it's fans.

They consistently put out completed products
Not a whole lotta DLC to begin with I believe, DOA 5 is getting a ultimate edition, I still need to learn that game. I just love the SF 4 series too much! lol

Possible new version

Ultimate Tekken Tag Tournament 2 with extra characters & DLC on disc.
TTT2 already had "DLC on the disc". Initially that DLC acted as preorder exclusives but shortly after the game's release the DLC was made available for free to everyone. That included additional characters and new levels. The lead producer of the Tekken series said they'd never charge for DLC characters.

Also the Tekken team is probably too busy with Tekken Evolution, Tekken 7 & Tekken x Street Fighter to have much free time to work on another edition of TTT2.

TTT2 already had "DLC on the disc". Initially that DLC acted as preorder exclusives but shortly after the game's release the DLC was made available for free to everyone. That included additional characters and new levels. The lead producer of the Tekken series said they'd never charge for DLC characters.

Also the Tekken team is probably too busy with Tekken Evolution, Tekken 7 & Tekken x Street Fighter to have much free time to work on another edition of TTT2.
yea i dont think tekken x street fighter is happening

bread's done
Back