Tritton Kunai Headset For Playstation 3 and PS Vita 19.99 Plus Shipping and Tax at Cowboom

If it says Sold Out, hit refresh every few minutes and it will eventually come back unless replaced with another item.

Dang, didn't know it was sold out now. So is this that good of a deal? I got my order in. That barely lasted 2 hours.
Well it's a very niche deal, but 60% or so off isn't anything to complain about. I do believe Cowboom is just withholding (constantly adding more when it sells out) stock or never had a lot to begin with.

Another tidbit about these, these were used during the official EVO 2013 tournament and during that time this was 40 bucks.. but 20 bucks here is a steal.

Is that a wired headset?  For the PS3?  So you literally need to be next to the console while you play?  That's just...bad.

Is that a wired headset? For the PS3? So you literally need to be next to the console while you play? That's just...bad.
Many turtle beaches are the same way. Wires usually go pretty far. It's not like you have to be sitting right next to it :p

Many turtle beaches are the same way. Wires usually go pretty far. It's not like you have to be sitting right next to it :p
I think Squigley was trolling, since... Most headsets (like 70%+) are still wired and most wireless ones are fairly expensive. Sure there are cheaper ones like the $100 dollar Sony ones, but they also don't work on as many platforms. Also a lot of people still like wired headsets because they're more reliable / sound better than wireless.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back