GGT 256 Don't Care about Indiggle anymore

oh, look who showed up already

what a terrible liar

i knew you couldn't resist my threads

Oooooooooooh, It's a 2NE1 song.

I thought it was that Cassadee Pope song that was really geneic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some guy in the Xbox Live Deals thread said that dmc was as good as DMC3. The world is ending.
DmC? As good as DMC3?

nicolascagelaughgiflel4z.gif

Strider does look a lot like Shadow Complex.  

I have mixed feelings about this.

Speaking of feels, Ellie.

Wolverine doesn't look bad, just it's Superman II-Take away hero's powers because he can't live normal life, then he needs them back to save friends/loved ones/whatever.

Tried the Euro Truck Simulator demo for shits and giggles since my girl's father is a truck driver. Instantly crash into things on the first corner.

While I cannot stand Homestuck (or most of its fanbase, it seems), I want to play this game. I want to play this game so, so bad. I fucking love Dating sims.
Then you'd probably love the frickin Xbox Indie store, it's flooded with overtly sexual dating sims dX

There are some REALLY good games hidden in there, but yeah, a lot of them are terrible
Yeah, I get sent a lot for review and most I've played have just been a mess. The most recent was Apocalyptic Path: Trail of Fears and good God, that game was a mess. If it wasn't for the Adventure Time, Gears of War, Transmetropolitan, Watchmen, Walking Dead, and Borderlands 2 references I wouldn't have put more than a half hour into it.

Maaaaaan, I can't decide on whether or not to get Torchlight 2. I'm not usually one for loot games, but I want to give it a tryyy.

Maaaaaan, I can't decide on whether or not to get Torchlight 2. I'm not usually one for loot games, but I want to give it a tryyy.
The way I've been cramming marvel comics its as if I have a test tomorrow and I need to know all of this. No idea why I have this impulsion to read so much comics.

Is there a demo? There was one for the first Torchlight...
I played the demo for the original and was interested, but I'm still realllly on the fence.

Indignate cut off his internet so he could stop playing halo. Whatever
Whaaat? Lamer.

The way I've been cramming marvel comics its as if I have a test tomorrow and I need to know all of this. No idea why I have this impulsion to read so much comics.
Good. You should keep reading! It's good for you!

I've never even heard of that game looks pretty cool. Is it free
Nah, it cost like 7 bucks, it's only out on Windows 8 devices right now, I got it on my PC. It's coming to Windows 8 Phones like next month though, it's a way for Microsoft to try and get people to switch to their systems, since they know people like Halo. I already had Windows 8 though.

Was playing some Van Helsing on pc. That game is pretty cool, just like a Diablo/Torchlight clone. Now, time to play some System Shock 2 with dat graphics mod yo. Oh and im playin Asura's Wrath too and got dat ryu and akuma dlc. 

I finally beat the Last of Us. Winter and Spring are excellent chapters. Certainly makes up for the semi-boring and predictable first half of the game. The multiplayer sucks hardcore.

Time to move on to some more Borderlands 2 and Theatrhythm.

Finished The Last of Us as well.  Took me 21:25, and found 94/141 collectibles (not bad for not using a guide at all, or really checking every nook and cranny).

Loved it start to finish.  Great story, setting, characters, graphics etc.  Loved the gameplay, maybe the only stealth focused game I've every truly enjoyed the gameplay in.  Just the right difficulty for me on normal.  

Some places I died several times and had to reassess tactics and try different things, but never got pissed or rage quit etc.  Also liked that it encourages saving ammo, supplies etc., but not really that important at end of day.  Plenty of stuff on normal to use things when you need it--I finished with tons of ammo for everything, tons of supplies and barely used the more powerful weapons as I was saving them for tough spots.  So I ended up playing conservatively/stealthily, without really needing to or really having to stress over ammo, health packs etc.

Will definitely hold on to it for a bit. Want to check out the multiplayer, and will definitely want to run through it again at some point on new game plus.  Doubt I'd bother with a higher difficult.  Would just like to experience it again down the road, and NG+ run through on normal would be pretty easy since you start with all your pill upgrades, and your weapons keep the upgrades once you get to the point you pick them up.

Anyway, loved it.  Very high on my favorite games of this generation list for sure.

Torchlight II is well worth $5 Jo-El.  Just do it.  

I've been playing a lot of it this past week, but now it's time to slog through some more TLoU.

At least it's picking up a little more as I think I'm a little more than half way through now.

bread's done
Back