Dexter - The Complete Series 11.5.13 [Awesome Box Sets!]

Dexter blu-ray dvd boxset complete collection limited Amazon Exclusive

#31 Enuf   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8191 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

gotta hope these drop for BF would look great with my walking dead ones

#32 Kirin Lemon   世界を革命する者 CAGiversary!   5147 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

Kirin Lemon

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

Finally got around to watching the series finale last night.  Turns out it was so terrible that it's almost ruined the entire show for me.  I can't even bring myself to talk about Dexter like it's a good show anymore, which is sad, because somewhere inside myself I still love season four so very much.  But... holy damn, that was probably the worst series finale I've ever seen.

#33 jrdnlc  

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

I ordered the Blood Slide box set  :bouncy:

Thanks OP.

#34 movie_mike   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   133 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

movie_mike

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:34 AM

FWIW, Dexter S1-S4 will start streaming on Netflix this Thursday the 31st just in time for Halloween. The final four seasons will hit Netflix in January.

#35 guardian_owl   Keeper of the CAG Shrine CAGiversary!   11174 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

guardian_owl

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Yep, and traditionally the special features on Dexter sets have been CA-RAAAAP (first season had a commentary and the rest had special features you had to connect to a website to watch the interviews, they weren't even on the damn disc) so you won't miss much of anything by doing instant watch instead. Based on showtime's shoddy treatment of the individual season releases I imagine the complete series special features will be equally horrible.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dexter, blu-ray, dvd, boxset, complete, collection, limited, Amazon Exclusive