GoHastings: Vita Memory Cards on sale (All the good stuff is OOS)

Virtually everything priced well at GoHastings is always out of stock.

Literally every time an OP posts something about a deal at GoHastings, the next comment is "looks like everything is OOS at the moment".

Although, in this case, they were all already out of stock when OP posts.  I checked 2 hours ago when I saw this deal mentioned on Reddit.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Virtually everything priced well at GoHastings is always out of stock.

Literally every time an OP posts something about a deal at GoHastings, the next comment is "looks like everything is OOS at the moment".

Although, in this case, they were all already out of stock when OP posts. I checked 2 hours ago when I saw this deal mentioned on Reddit.
This deal (vita memory card at gohastings) has been posted before on cag.

The 32GB memory card has been that price and OOS for at least a month.

I know the 32Gb were out of stock when I posted, but the 16Gb were still in stock for sure, considering I ordered a 16 right before posting.

those who missed

4 gb  12  (can get them for 5  at target if lucky)

8 gb   18.30   in stock  

16 gb   24   what is  an okay price used   was 30 at best buy and price matches for long time

32 gb  40 and 55   what   was the best buy they  probally had  1  

I used this to get Best Buy to price match in Los Angeles. They don't actually price match gohastings but they have at the bottom of the list of companies they price match online a section for other. The rep entered it and sold it to me for $54. It was out oos at gohastings at the time btw, but they still price matched it. Very YMMV.

I wish they didn't go out of stock so quickly. $40 for a 32gb card is what the price should've been originally. On the other hand, I bought a 32gb SD card for my 3DS for $13.

This can be price matched at best buy. Did it today. No questions asked. Showed them my phone. Ill post my receipt later

Even if its OOS?
Yes. I posted a thread about this a few months back. I PMed for a 32GB card (new) with my phone, even though the card was OOS. Had no problem and several others made it work as well.

Edit: It's important to have the cashier select "other" from their list of online competitors when they PM at the register. From there they can enter "GoHastings" and get this to go through.

Yes. I posted a thread about this a few months back. I PMed for a 32GB card (new) with my phone, even though the card was OOS. Had no problem.
Yeah but this is pretty YMMV? Did they say anything about it being OOS?I thought they werent suppose too PM unavailable items

bread's done
Back