The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition $19.99 on Amazon

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hello CAG, for those of you who missed the chance to get The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition when Amazon had it for $19.99 you may still be able to get it like I did just now. I was going trough my Amazon Purchase Histroy and I had placed an order for The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition when Amazon had it for $19.99 but it was on back order and was never shipped therefore my order was cancelled. I chatted with an Amazon rep and she said if I were to place the order right then she would adjust the price for me. Just be nice and polite like I was and you might get a price adjustment. Basically this is how the chat went. If you don't get it the first time just keep trying. Please note Chan is an abbreviation of the person's name. Good luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chan: Introduces themself and thanks me for contacting Amazon.

Me: I was going trough my Amazon Purchase Histroy and I had placed an order for The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition when Amazon had it for $19.99 but it was on back order and was never shipped therefore my order was cancelled.

Chan: We are sorry that this happened. Please let me look into this. Can you hold for a few minutes.

Me: Sure.

Chan: Ok. Thank you.

Chan: I looked into this issue. I saw were your order was canceled because we were out of stock and the item was on back order. We are sorry your order was canceled. If you would like to place the order now I will adjust the price for you. Would you like to place the order now.

Me: Yes.

Chan:please add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout. Let me know the Order Number when you are finished.

Me: Ok. Thank you. I place the order and give the rep the order number.

Chan: I have adjusted the price to $19.99. Is there anything I can help you with today?

Me: No thanks that is all for today.

Chan: Thank you for choosing Amazon. Have a nice day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. This game is pretty much the only reason I regret selling my 360. It's still sitting on my shelf, taunting me.

bread's done
Back