Lumines PS Vita Amazon.com $9.89

I want it but been waiting for it to be that price digitally. Only one game I've bough physically and that's Persona 4 Golden.

Got one too. Just fyi, the 3rd party that was selling it charges sales tax in Florida, so my total was $10.59. Was anyone else charged sales tax? 

Definitely worth it at this price. I too prefer it digitally bc it's the perfect game to always have available on the OS, but if you're wavering at all on this, get it.

If anyone gets this PMed at BB consider yourself lucky because BB should not be PMing this.
You are correct. They refused my PM request on the reason that it isn't "sold by amazon".

However, I went down the street to Target, walked up to the customer service counter showed the girl my phone with amazon page showing lumines. She says, Yep, we should PM that. Got the game and had to wait for store manager to override the price since it's a third of the sticker price! lol

Oh I agree it is worth trying, but some people overlook that they don't match 3rd party sellers and then bitch and moan to the corporate/store managers because they feel they are being mislead. When in reality they don't know the rules themselves.

I don't know if was smart to get this the day before the Amazon gold box event but I did, oh who I'm I kidding, there won't be anything good in the Amazon sale, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back