Non Gamestop gaming stores in the Philadelphia Area

Thanks. I'll have to take a look. The play and trade in franklin mills mall closed recently and was looking for alternatives.

Yea that seems to be the way with pricing with older gens in stores. There was a game store in franklin mills that had a bunch of nes/ snes games but higher then eBay prices. Thanks again

hey drjones83,

I wonder what happened to that game store in Franklin Mills, I used to like checking it out. Sometimes I would find some obscure stuff there. There's a store in Somerton on Bustleton Avenue between Byberry and Hendrix called Game Fixx. It's in an old house right on Bustleton (parking in the back). There's also a store in downtown Bristol called Game Zombie, but they only carry older stuff, I think I saw 3 PS3 games last time I was there, but hundreds of PS2 games. There's alot of good game stores in South Jersey, but I don't know if you're interested in crossing the bridge.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a great retro store in Glenside, a block from the train station called Classic Game Junkie. The guy who owns it is pretty cool. There's a big display case of old stuff and he sells and repairs every system. He deals mostly in the old stuff but has a decent selection of new stuff. 

bread's done
Back