Ash's Mini Lowball is Over.

Ash Burton

CAGiversary!
Feedback
332 (100%)
Its another Ash Burton lowball.  Short and sweet, baby!  Help fund the reconstruction of a TMNT Arcade cabinet. 
ENDING Sunday 7/28 between 10-12pm Eastern time.

draft_lens12763491module114943051photo_1281974228Ash_black_crbr_cl.jpg

Rules:
Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
4) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
5) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
6) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).
7) CAGs with over ~~ positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction:
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (US time/EST) on 7-28-13 Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.
I do not like sniping. I also do not like sorting through 75 last minute bids to find out the winners and make an extra $10. So, if you plan to win, your best option is to make a decent bid early!

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3 Each additional item will be $1.50
* If you end up with a bunch of light things, I will refund some of the shipping to you afterward if it's more than a few bucks difference. I do not profit from shipping costs.
* If you purchase a larger item or live in a far off land (Canada, Europe) expect to pay more than 3 bucks, but do not expect to be gouged. I will place the exact shipping price upon the box and that is what I will charge. This applies to systems, lots, ext. I will do my best to keep shipping costs low and most of the time I do take losses in shipment.

~ Accepted For of payment is Paypal and Amazon[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Auction will end 7-28-13 between 11pm and 12am Eastern Time. Also, can defer payments for 7 days, please let me know ahead of time if you need this option.

Starts: 7-21-13
Ends: 7-28-13 Between 11PM & 12AM Eastern Time

Condition Map:
(A) Very nice condition
(B) Good overall condition with some flaws
(C) Scratches, minor damage to inserts, ect.
(S) Sealed, New

Pics of everything here: http://s470.photobucket.com/user/gustafsonsk1/library/Lowball%20Mini%202013

Star Fox Dog Tags Game Stop (A) $10 booni3

PS3

The Last of Us Survival Edition (B+)
Taken from box, played once and put back.  Box shows minor corner damage from shipment.
$68 lilnomad94

Blus

Girls Season 1 w/digital copy (B) $2 Squarehard

Dexter Season 5 (A) $10 Mr. Black Ops

Close Encounters of the Third Kind (S) $1 Metheos

NES

NARC Cart Only (B) $2 Goguenator

PS2

Castlevania Lament of Innocence (B) $3 jaydepps

Fallout Brotherhood of Steel (B) $7 Goguenator

Gradius III and IV (B) $5 Goguenator

Gradius V (B) $25 jer7583