God of war: ascension new for 29.99$, used for 20.15$ (after discounts) @gamestop

gotta remember the story isnt as epic cause he isnt a god yet in this one. plus with prequals (like gears of war judgment) we already know what happens afterward. the game itself was really fun for me and it looked just as good if not better than god of war 3. multiplayer is boss too

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I just traded this is for $16 after the promos. Looks like they may be stepping up against Best Buy with this trade promo they are running.

Wow, I just traded this is for $16 after the promos. Looks like they may be stepping up against Best Buy with this trade promo they are running.
I think BBY gave up on their trade program. Not only because they lowered the values of everything, but also most BBYs got rid of (or shrunk) dedicated gaming sections and personnel.

They got into this "game" guns blazing trying to challenge GS, but just gave up on their own, wasting company resources. I don't think GS to worry about them, which is sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back