* * * * * 20 votes

The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V9 | Torchlight II Weekend

gabenfunbux cardz steam steam deals steam cards pc

#9661 MIND LINK   FREE DRUGS CAGiversary!   3108 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

Old to this thread?

I don't see it.

#9662 louiedog   20 minutes into the future CAGiversary!   5646 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

Old to this thread?

Nope.

Maybe he was thinking of Shadow Warrior (2013)?

#9663 JP   Member of the Ravens Nation! Trade-in Value Team   8093 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Figures steam would jack up when I'm trying to activate my lego marvel key.

#9664 icedragon15   Banned Banned   3450 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

icedragon15

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

Old to this thread?

I don't see it.

it been mysterdfied andd neuro evil my king

#9665 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8363 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

If anyone's still debating getting the Deus Ex HR director's cut, someone made a few image comparisons. Very subtle lighting differences.

And also, Old   New

^Not so subtle in these two shots.

Hmmm I don't think I like that. It looks...foggy

#9666 Eldredpe   Disconcerted CAGiversary!   2560 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

it been mysterdfied andd neuro evil my king

You read me like a book, Tebow.

#9667 MIND LINK   FREE DRUGS CAGiversary!   3108 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

snakeybro

detruire [currently inactive]

motoki [retired]

^^ trying to take me down a peg

I post that shit to help y'all so chill the Fuck out with your incorrect corrections. Correct corrections are welcome.

#9668 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5347 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

snakeybro

detruire

motoki

I post that shit to help y'all so chill the Fuck out with your incorrect corrections. Correct corrections are welcome.

[citation needed]

#9669 MIND LINK   FREE DRUGS CAGiversary!   3108 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

clarified OP, detruire

(can't quote on IE)

#9670 Sir_Fragalot   wants Startropics 3. CAGiversary!   8683 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Sir_Fragalot

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

All this talk about Skyrim makes me realize I should go back and play that game. I mean 75 hours and I have done like 3-4 quests from the main questline, lol.

#9671 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8363 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

snakeybro

detruire [currently inactive]

motoki [retired]

It's you all, not y'all.

#9672 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8363 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

All this talk about Skyrim makes me realize I should go back and play that game. I mean 75 hours and I have done like 3-4 quests from the main questline, lol.

I love Skyrim. Siiickk game. Played through it on Xbox, now that I have it on PC I'm pretty psyched to play through it w/mods, whenever I decide to get around doing that.

#9673 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20323 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

It's you all, not y'all.

dislike

#9674 DukeEdwardI   Whose Queens? CAGiversary!   2182 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

DukeEdwardI

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

So should I. Going to wait until I get Dawnguard/Dragonborn though. Then I'll probably clear out all my mods and get new ones (since all the ones I have are insanely outdated anyway) and start a new game.  I always go 1-handed weapons and shield. Which was fine, but I felt silly joining the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood as a big hulking guy with heavy armor and mace/shield. I want to try out a magic or archery focused character. Spice things up a bit.

#9675 walkonshadows   Terminal CAGtosis CAGiversary!   1640 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

walkonshadows

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

I was just reading that Deus Ex HR Director's Cut has big performance issues, but that doing some registry tweaks may fix it.

It's just performance anxiety for his new big debut, I here they make a pill for that, I wouldn't know, never needed one. :^o

But speaking of DE:HR, I can't find anywhere where it's confirmed or denied about wether the other 2 DLC's "Explosive Mission Pack"  and "Tactical Enhancement Pack" are included in the new edition or not. I have seen people note that the Digital Extras are no longer provided/accessible if not purchased previously though.

#9676 spoderman  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:20 AM

It's just performance anxiety for his new big debut, I here they make a pill for that, I wouldn't know, never needed one. :^o
                                                                                              here
                                                                                              here

y u do dis

#9677 icedragon15   Banned Banned   3450 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

icedragon15

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

clarified OP, detruire

(can't quote on IE)

it cause  Cheapyd  guys hates ie they screw u microsfot we dont llike ur closeness 

#9678 icedragon15   Banned Banned   3450 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

icedragon15

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

It's you all, not y'all.

he the king it ie fault making him mess up so silence my young padawan :P

#9679 travathian   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1891 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

Humble Bundle PC and Android 7 has added Anomaly Korea, Organ Trail: Director’s Cut, Broken Sword: Director’s Cut and Ticket to Ride Europe DLC to the BTA.

#9680 11440   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   613 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

At twice the size of the original DXHR, I was expecting the Director's Cut to have higher-resolution textures, but at first glance I can't discern a difference in the textures.  I wonder what all of those extra gigabytes are for.

#9681 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23740 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

At twice the size of the original DXHR, I was expecting the Director's Cut to have higher-resolution textures, but at first glance I can't discern a difference in the textures.  I wonder what all of those extra gigabytes are for.

Ummmm, does the game support 4K now...? ;)

#9682 deviousnaraku   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   594 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

deviousnaraku

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

But speaking of DE:HR, I can't find anywhere where it's confirmed or denied about wether the other 2 DLC's "Explosive Mission Pack"  and "Tactical Enhancement Pack" are included in the new edition or not. I have seen people note that the Digital Extras are no longer provided/accessible if not purchased previously though.

From what I've read, the DLC weapons are actually located in the first level now - which the player has to find, instead of them just showing up in your inventory. The mission DLC is integrated into the story progression if I remember correctly.

Speaking of DE:HR:DC - I'm still on the fence to get it or not. Already beat the base game twice and the Missing Link DLC once, but not really interested in paying $5 for a "patch" as others have stated. Was if ever confirmed if the loyalty discount was permanent or a limited time offer?

#9683 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23740 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

Was if ever confirmed if the loyalty discount was permanent or a limited time offer?

If anyone knows - I'd like to know this about DE:HR-DC, as well...

#9684 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8732 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

Possibly the developer's commentaries.

#9685 vince_carter   what's a panini CAGiversary!   1462 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

vince_carter

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

deus ex HR was a really dope game but i doubt i'd ever wanna replay it.... too long

#9686 walkonshadows   Terminal CAGtosis CAGiversary!   1640 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

walkonshadows

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

y u do dis

Two words...public school.

#9687 11440   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   613 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

Possibly the developer's commentaries.

Oh, yeah.  It's probably a combination of the in-game commentary and making-of video.

#9688 dfg   Impecunious Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   3132 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

Hopefully Pound of Ground, I've been waiting for that to go on sale for -years-.

I look forward to you being awed by the majesty of its script.

re: DXHR, For some reason the DLC kept its achievements separate from the main game, even though it wasn't a stand-alone product. Now they're all combined in the DC. I might've considered doing it again with the deep discount but one of the chvs is sketchy: go through the whole game w/o killing anyone. One missed accident-corpse and there goes your playthrough.

#9689 11440   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   613 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

I might've considered doing it again with the deep discount but one of the chvs is sketchy: go through the whole game w/o killing anyone. One missed accident-corpse and there goes your playthrough.

Ah, yes.  This is particularly problematic during

Spoiler

Worth it, though.

#9690 Naked Snake Eyes   What would Snake do? CAGiversary!   6462 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Naked Snake Eyes

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

I haven't played it yet, but I read that one super-yellow larger screen from Deus EX DC is yellow due to the lamps on that guy's desk giving off light, that it's not how the whole game looks. Sounds to me like the DC got rid of a lot of the yellowy look that everyone complains about, even tho it doesn't look like it in that one pic.

This guy took a pic from outside that room.

After looking at a bunch of comparisons, the colors are better in the director's cut to me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gabenfunbux, cardz, steam, steam deals, steam cards, pc