* * * * * 20 votes

The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V9 | Torchlight II Weekend

gabenfunbux cardz steam steam deals steam cards pc

#11041 walkonshadows   Terminal CAGtosis CAGiversary!   1640 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

walkonshadows

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

I'm going to ask what you are all thinking....Where's asheskitty?

#11042 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8822 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

Free Steam keys for The Blackwell Deception as well as a DRM-free download for MysterD. This is the fourth in the series. The first three have definitely been bundled and a new one is coming out soon.

link

Sweeet...already had bought the bundle when it was on sale at GOG, but it's nice to have a steam key, as well.

#11043 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10530 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

All this bickering...yep feels like the holidays.

Bah-humbug mode, engaged.  :oldman:

#11044 cyrus386  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

Free Steam keys for The Blackwell Deception as well as a DRM-free download for MysterD. This is the fourth in the series. The first three have definitely been bundled and a new one is coming out soon.

link

Dammit, did I miss this again? Tried this morning and no keys, now the site won't even load.  I regretted skipping the Wadjet Eye Groupees earlier this year.

#11045 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8802 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

Dammit, did I miss this again? Tried this morning and no keys, now the site won't even load.  I regretted skipping the Wadjet Eye Groupees earlier this year.

No, you just have to go to the game's site first.

http://www.rosablackwell.com/

Click on "Buy game" and you can download it or get a Steam key. The game received a slight makeover in the art department. The original release used a different art style that was a bit cartoonish, and they went back to more normal-looking art for this one.

I really suggest that you play the earlier games first, the story's pretty awesome and it'll make this game make more sense.

#11046 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25759 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

I'm going to ask what you are all thining....Where's asheskitty?

Yeah, no crap - where's AshesKitty? :(

#11047 indef  

RE: No Room in Hell + Cards

There isn't any way to purchase anything in-game, so this obviously doesn't fall under the normal F2P rules.  NRiH cards are up on the market, but they don't seem to be dropping for many people.  As for the game itself, it feels like Killing Floor with the lights turned off.

#11048 bob101910   Cammy's Cat CAGiversary!   4291 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

link

Thank You!

Try using IE. Worked using the link from the post.

#11049 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8822 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

All this bickering...yep feels like the holidays.

Bah-humbug mode, engaged.  :oldman:

Just wait til Christmas music starts playing all over the place  ;)

I just got my key like five minutes ago. All I did was click on the link that was in louiedog's post. It didn't load for me a few times, but it worked. Keep trying, not sure why it wouldn't work for you.

Edit: Post above suggests IE. I guess try that? I used google chrome and it worked fine, though.

#11050 Eldredpe   Disconcerted CAGiversary!   2569 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

Humble Bundle is the DEVIL!  THE DEVIL I SAY!

That's one of the more reasonable takes on the day's events, as it turns out.

#11051 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25759 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

mysterd demo shouldl be disable on ur client heh heh jk and yea i know but  i like to have lots of games in steeam to shoooooooooooow off how avg i am compare to some freinds i want to bem iddle

MysterD Demo is great - and it always installs w/ the MysterD Client, love it or hate; especially since it is part of the client. :P

Also, about our Client - if 3rd party services are actually used by dev's/pub's (UPlay, Steam, etc), our client will NOT be forced to run in the background. We at MysterD Corp care about making money & distributing games more so than anything, so we will make 3rd party groups happy. ;)

Also, we at MysterD Corp have the right (According to contracts and 3rd parties sign with us) to pull any DRM out - once the game's old, cheap, no more official patches, no more official DLC, or anything of that sort happens or possibly can happen; or if there are actual problems w/ game activation and things of that sort.

#11052 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6743 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

MysterD Demo is great - and it always installs w/ the MysterD Client, love it or hate; especially since it is part of the client. :P

Also, about our Client - if 3rd party services are actually used by dev's/pub's (UPlay, Steam, etc), our client will NOT be forced to run in the background. We at MysterD Corp care about making money & distributing games more so than anything, so we will make 3rd party groups happy. ;)

Also, we at MysterD Corp have the right to pull any DRM out: once the game's old, cheap, no more official patches, no more official DLC, or anything of that sort happens or possibly can happen.

Weird, I played the MysterD demo and it was just a guy sobbing, sitting in computer chair, in a poorly lit basement, surrounded by statues of video game figures and retail boxes of PC games....and all you could do was mutter the same things over and over again.

Your version sounds a lot more.....fun.

#11053 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4638 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

It really is disgusting providing 6 full games for $1.00 and then having the audacity not to provide all of the additional, optional content along with it at no extra charge.

Humble might as well drop their pants and shit in my mouth right now. Just get it over with. 

As soon as I put on my humble bundle costume, I'll be over. ;)

Boo.  Down with oppressive DRM management.  

Hmmm, good to know, might be in for $1. 

But they'd been moving away from one key and to separate keys anyway.  

I don't understand how you don't see what's so baaaaaaaad about this.  No wait I do.  

I don't really care about the value, HiB is a steal and underpriced at the BTAs no matter how you look at it.  I just hate restrictions on things.  End result for me is the same, I tend to try to activate keys asap so not to forget about them, I just don't like the forced account linking, possibly of tracking, culling data for marketing purposes, etc.  You're already just selling me a "subscription" to a game on Steam, but you have to follow me through the entire process?

Your welcome.  

You just haven't been eating candy often enough.  Your body gets used to it.  Anything leafy and green makes me vomit violently.  

Edit:  
Also, everyone is missing the biggest news.  Magicka on sale.  That's the equivalent of Steam giving us floss and toothbrushes for Halloween.  I have a bag of used TP and I'm heading to Valve HQ as I type.  

But it has a free weekend!!!!!!!!  

Are you suggesting Humble and EA claimed the entire Origin bundle went to charity, then Humble turned around and gave EA a cut anyway?

Do you think both organizations are run by fucking serpent men?

he may be right, found this picture from a recent meeting of Humble Bundle and EA executives.

landofthelost4.jpg

#11054 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   5650 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Hmmm, good to know, might be in for $1. 

Actually, I think the cardz game is Superfrog HD, oddly enough.

#11055 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25759 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

Weird, I played the MysterD demo and it was just a guy sobbing, sitting in computer chair, in a poorly lit basement, surrounded by statues of video game figures and retail boxes of PC games....and all you could do was mutter the same things over and over again.

Your version sounds a lot more.....fun.

I was gonna call it Lost Planet 4, but Capcom probably wouldn't have liked it.

Could've been lawsuits; cease and desist letters; copyright claims; and any of that nonsense.

So, MysterD Demo it was. 

{shrug}

#11056 cyrus386  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

No, you just have to go to the game's site first.

http://www.rosablackwell.com/

Click on "Buy game" and you can download it or get a Steam key. The game received a slight makeover in the art department. The original release used a different art style that was a bit cartoonish, and they went back to more normal-looking art for this one.

I really suggest that you play the earlier games first, the story's pretty awesome and it'll make this game make more sense.

Thanks for this - I didn't realize it wasn't the first game in the series.  Guess I'll wait for the next bundle deal.  I did eventually get my key for this one, just kept refreshing and it eventually worked.  Downloading now.  

#11057 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   3216 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

Humble Bundle is the DEVIL!  THE DEVIL I SAY!

They're not the devil. They're just practice.

#11058 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4638 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

I just clicked on the link using Chrome and it worked, ditched IE.

#ChromeUser  for 3 days and counting

#11059 MIND LINK   FREE DRUGS CAGiversary!   3108 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

You guys are swagless. Humble isn't comfortable with buyers getting a cut of its charity bundle - that seems reasonable to me.

The trade thread should be more palatable now. Thank sweet Fuck for that.

#11060 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   10985 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

Yeah, personally I don't mind at all.  The bundles are dirt cheap.

#11061 MIND LINK   FREE DRUGS CAGiversary!   3108 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

No sir, I won't participate in HB's if this is how they wanna do.

What's your name?

is this 1999? people still use the 'rumble' feature in games?

People who enjoy bonus immersion during mommy & daddy time.

#11062 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25759 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

You guys are swagless. Humble isn't comfortable with buyers getting a cut of its charity bundle - that seems reasonable to me.

Hey, hey!

Like Jay-Z, Yeezy, Weezy, TI, and MIA....

Nobody on the CAG corner got swagger like us, swagger like us, swagger like us. ;)

#11063 DarenDF   Don't Do this CAGiversary!   1824 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

I never resold any keys from HIB but I did give duplicates to friends of mine that didn't have the game.

#11064 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8822 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

Trudat. Now you won't have to sort through 8 million people trying to pawn off the same effing 10 keys for fifty cents to a dollar.

#11065 walkonshadows   Terminal CAGtosis CAGiversary!   1640 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

walkonshadows

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

I never resold any keys from HIB but I did give duplicates to friends of mine that didn't have the game.

That's fine, what the hell else were we supposed to do with all those repeats exactly?

#11066 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25759 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Same - I wish I could give away some of my extra HB & Groupees stuff.

But, everybody seems to have already have the same stuff!

I just hate extra-keys go to waste w/ this new procedure, since they don't turn into Steam-gifts if I wind-up w/ something I already own automatically "activated" into my Steam-account.

#11067 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8822 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Same - I wish I could give away some of my extra HB & Groupees stuff.

But, everybody seems to have already have the same stuff!

I just hate extra-keys go to waste w/ this new procedure, since they don't turn into Steam-gifts if I wind-up w/ something I already own automatically "activated" into my Steam-account.

Just post your extra keys here or the steam gifting thread. All the posters have dat shizz, but there's definitely some lurkers that'll snatch dat up

#11068 MysterD   39 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   25759 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

IGN ranks the Assassin's Creed games:

http://www.ign.com/a...source=facebook

#11069 Treecat   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   27 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

If any of you guys have an extra Eador key from groupees that you want to just give away I wouldn't complain.

#11070 MIND LINK   FREE DRUGS CAGiversary!   3108 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Cheapy, please ban me from this site if you care about me and you want to minimize my exposure to AIDS and cancer.

Good looks!!