LOTR: War in the North CE (PS3) = $19.99 w/ FSSS at Amazon.com

I got one, but I think I got in after the backorder started.  OOS now but more on the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you could select Amazon as the seller on the right hand side of the screen and get added to the "backorder list".

It's free and doesn't cost anything. Worse case scenario they cancel if they can't fulfill orders.
Will do :D

sorry didnt realize

Will do :D

sorry didnt realize
It's okay. Keep that in mind though.... Amazon will typically pull themselves from the featured seller if they fear they are running out of enough inventory to immediately fulfill all orders. However if they know or at least think they'll be getting more inventory they'll put themselves in the "more buying choices" tab typically at the same price. It's just now they'll mention it could take anywhere from a few days to weeks to fulfill the order.

Sometimes though "Backordered" games don't get fulfilled.

Dang, that is cool.  Not sure if I want to risk my $20 promotion that expires at the end of the month (from that trade in deal) if it forfeits if the order is cancelled :(

the game isn't for everyone but i'm a fan of the studio and think that their brand of action rpg is entertaining for my friends and i.

nor is it the coolest CE
gotta disagree with you a bit. i thought the quiver was really cool. i bought this ce for $39.99 @ gamestop or best buy...cant remember. the ce, like most ce's in the video game space, was a ripoff at launch

Last edited by a moderator:
I went ahead and placed an order but I wonder if they'll cancel it.

I own the game already but would love the have the quiver (then I could just sell my vanilla copy to try to recoup a little of buying the collector's edition)! I wouldn't say it's a 10/10 game but if you and a friend loving hacking the shit out of stuff, it's pretty fun. I thought it was good for what it was.

Hmm, wonder if the TIV will rebound any.  It's neat and all but not the kind of thing I can display with a two year old around and I bought the game for $5 during the PSN sale.  Will probably end up cancelling the back order and putting the credit towards Xillia.

Hmm, wonder if the TIV will rebound any. It's neat and all but not the kind of thing I can display with a two year old around and I bought the game for $5 during the PSN sale. Will probably end up cancelling the back order and putting the credit towards Xillia.
I will not begin to guess at the destructive capability of a two year old (We should be sending them instead of bombs) but even in the box it still looks pretty amazing, and the game should trade in to gamestop for $10 (or atleast close). So if you want just the extras, you can't go wrong for this price.

Guys, that game isn't good.
It was good enough for me at $5 from Kmart, though I do wish I could've found one of these and the Ice Troll bonus statue when Best Buy closed out these for about $20 themselves I think.

Game trades in the Gamestop right now for $8 base, so about $12.80 total after promos.

I'd trade in my plain copy and $8 for this any day.

My wife and played through the entire game. It was awesome. Only bad thing is the game has several glitches that can cause you to restart your entire game! Other than that the game was a lot of fun

I am very late to this  :whistle2:(

But seeing amazon on the right side under more buying options gives me hope. I have been eyeing this for a while but never put it on my amazon wishlist  :headache:

I already bought this for PC on gamestop digital service for $5 and what I have played I have enjoyed. Talking to all the npcs of every race is delightful. I hope Amazon restocks as I really do want this, I dont even think Ill open the game and keep it all mint. I am a LOTR fanboy after all. Hence my username. A cheapass.. but a fanboy  :)

I thought the game was good. It's a licensed Dark Alliance game that had a small budget and was kind of short. Fun co-op game for sure.

I really liked this game as well.  I never played co-op and still played all the way to the end.  The story was solid and I liked the characters.  There was just enough loot-grind to scratch that kind of itch, but I would hae prefered a wee bit more.   Overall, I thought it was one of the better hack and slashers of the generation.

bread's done
Back