* * * * * 1 votes

GGT 257 Supports CheapyD and his love for Microsoft

#181 Action!   Game fan game dev CAGiversary!   7400 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

Yes.

#182 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5722 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:42 PM

Indig already has to hear new Chie's voice all the time when we play against each other.

He also hears the announcer say "perfect" a lot, too.

#183 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

Indig already has to hear new Chie's voice all the time when we play against each other.

He also hears the announcer say "perfect" a lot, too.

tumblr_m3sfxoDurt1r203kco1_1280.jpg

#184 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

Yeah he's pretty bad too.

When he ran off in Wolverine and the X-Men I just about facepalmed my hand through my head.

Shit's good. You go Portable or FES?

FES. My PSP is pretty much dead, so I thought it'd be best to go with the version I know I'll be able to finish.

I'm guessing FES.

I'm thinking about grabbing P3P to play on my Vita.

I did buy P4G.  All these people who rave about it better be at least HALF right about how good it is.

I'm thinking about picking up P4G too since it's so cheap, even if I don't have a Vita right now.

Oooooooh.  Mutant Blobs Attack got Steam Trading Cards?  Finally a game I like enough to collect them all for.   laughing24.gif

If you have the game and get some cards and have doubles, please look to me before you sell them on the market for $0.15. veryhappy13.gif

Sweetness! I'll be sure to send my cards your way if I get it :D

The main advantage of FES is The Answer as you mentioned, which is basically a 30 hour epilogue to the main game.  And I did like being able to walk around the school/dorm/etc in 3D space.  In P3P, you do get to take control of all of your party characters in battles instead of just the main character.  That's not something that ever really bothered me in the main game, but I can see the appeal of that for other people.  Personally, I'd recommend FES over P3P, but that's just my personal preference since I'd rather have the additional content over controlling the party members.

Good to hear! After reading about some of the differences between the two, I was beginning to get a little worried that I picked up the wrong one, but if you prefer FES, I'm glad that's the one I chose.

Also, I just started to play Bit.Trip.Runner and goddamn I love that game.

#185 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

Ok, Frost charity time:

I have steam keys for the following games:

Nightsky (x2)

Beat Hazard

Super Hexagon

Hotline Miami

Aquaria

Kung Fu Strike

If you're a GGT regular, feel free to ask me for one or two and I'll PM them to you.

#186 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17510 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

I'll take Hotline Miami please.  ^_^

#187 jkam   Smash It Up CAGiversary!   12149 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

Nice Frost!

#188 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:27 PM

I'll take Hotline Miami please.  ^_^

Done.  Mini review included. ;)

Nice Frost!

Nothing for you, ser?

#189 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:45 PM

Thanks again for Zeno Clash, Frosty!

#190 jkam   Smash It Up CAGiversary!   12149 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

I was thinking no, but I've heard good stuff about Aquaria so if it's available I'll give it a go. Thank you.

#191 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

Ok, Frost charity time:

I have steam keys for the following games:

Nightsky (x2)

Beat Hazard

Super Hexagon

Hotline Miami

Aquaria

Kung Fu Strike

If you're a GGT regular, feel free to ask me for one or two and I'll PM them to you.

I'll take Super Hexagon bro :)

#192 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:55 PM

When he ran off in Wolverine and the X-Men I just about facepalmed my hand through my head.

I was hoping Sauron would drain his life units. He really is a useless character almost like every character in uncanny x-men. Cyclops has recruited some shitty mutants other than that chick who can freeze time.

#193 SativaSam   The Price of Evil CAGiversary!   3107 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

Ok so I just started playing Tekken Tag 2 and the OST is amazing ... High School Love is embarrassingly catchy. Any other gems on this soundtrack?

#194 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

Ok so I just started playing Tekken Tag 2 and the OST is amazing ... High School Love is embarrassingly catchy. Any other gems on this soundtrack?

devils never cry

#195 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

That Snoop Lion joint.

That's on there, right?

#196 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

Stop making stuff up. dawg wolverine movie  you going?

#197 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:15 PM

yay no more hellfire club story arc soon I hate kids and I hate mean kids especially

#198 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

I don't go to movie theatres dawg.

#199 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4859 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

I dunno if I don't like the social stuff... maybe it's actually fun in a Persona game?
It's not in GTA4 though.  I wasn't going on dates and angling for coffee meetups for my own personal enjoyment.

I didn't think I'd like the social aspects of P3FES but I turned out loving them.

#200 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

Anyways, I was talking to some girl while waiting in line at the admissions office at school.

She had red hair and foot tats.

I didn't ask for her digits doe.

Whatever, I'm over it.

#201 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:27 PM

I was hoping Sauron would drain his life units. He really is a useless character almost like every character in uncanny x-men. Cyclops has recruited some shitty mutants other than that chick who can freeze time.

I've been expecting them to do something with him for a long, long time and I'm seriously disappointed that they had him turn tail. I want him to actually become someone like Beak did. I fucking love Beak.

I wouldn't know, I replaced the entire soundtrack with dubstep almost immediately. The only track left untouched was Knocc 'em down.

I wannnaaaaa.

yay no more hellfire club story arc soon I hate kids and I hate mean kids especially

I know, right? I really fucking hate those kids.

I don't go to movie theatres dawg.

Awww, I wish we all lived closer so we could go as a GGT movie night!

Anyways, I was talking to some girl while waiting in line at the admissions office at school.

She had red hair and foot tats.

I didn't ask for her digits doe.

Whatever, I'm over it.

YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED HER OUT! We could have went to the movies with her!

#202 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:29 PM

Damn dawg spider man got henchmen. So at this point I'm just waiting for someone to realize its not peter parker.

#203 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

n.

I wannnaaaaa.

To bad you live no where near me I'd pay for your ticket but no junk food dawg I'm trying to watch my figure.

#204 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:31 PM

I've been expecting them to do something with him for a long, long time and I'm seriously disappointed that they had him turn tail. I want him to actually become someone like Beak did. I fucking love Beak.

I just got to the point where jean put professor Xavier's memories in her head so as of right now beak just woke up from his coma

#205 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

Damn dawg spider man got henchmen. So at this point I'm just waiting for someone to realize its not peter parker.

Yeah, I've been expecting that for a while... I'm really hoping someone figures him out that can actually do something about it.

To bad you live no where near me I'd pay for your ticket but no junk food dawg I'm trying to watch my figure.

Aww, you're sweet, bro! <3 I'm gettin' off the junk food, too!

I just got to the point where jean put professor Xavier's memories in her head so as of right now beak just woke up from his coma

BEAK IS SO GREAT! I could go on about him forever. You should read Exiles. He's so fucking cool in it. He's a total spaz, but incredibly sweet.

#206 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED HER OUT! We could have went to the movies with her!

She didn't have the prettiest face.

Also, she had a septum piercing of which I am not a fan of.

Didn't he like clock Captain America?

They couldn't tell then?

#207 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:38 PM

BEAK IS SO GREAT! I could go on about him forever. You should read Exiles. He's so fucking cool in it. He's a total spaz, but incredibly sweet.

Who is sweeter beak or broo?

They couldn't tell then?

Yeah like fought all of the avengers or ''dumb'' ones that can't read brain waves and they're like oh ok you witness the death of sable we understand why you tried to fight us dawg go home and continue your unusual behavior dawg and he has a midget girlfriend

#208 Action!   Game fan game dev CAGiversary!   7400 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:41 PM

<3 Exiles.

#209 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

Exiles is up there with X-Factor and Captain Britain and the MI:13 that are series that everyone should read. Sadly, none of those will be around once X-Factor finishes up its last arc. Though, a Shield and MI13 team-up mini-series is coming next year so that is something. Marvel needs more fringe teams. 

#210 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

She didn't have the prettiest face.

Also, she had a septum piercing of which I am not a fan of.

They couldn't tell then?

Well, how was the body? Piercings can come out.

Yep, he punched Cap, but all they did was test him.

Who is sweeter beak or broo?

Yeah like fought all of the avengers or ''dumb'' ones that can't read brain waves and they're like oh ok you witness the death of sable we understand why you tried to fight us dawg go home and continue your unusual behavior dawg and he has a midget girlfriend

Well, that's up to you. I'm a bigger fan of Beak, though. His whole run with the Exiles endeared him to me way, way too much.

I really hope he bangs that midget. I know I would.