Code of Princess $20 on Nintendo Eshop

Man, I'd jump on the physical version of the game at $20 in a second (I've not seen it drop to that price, least not that I was aware of at the time).

On the plus side, nice to see Nintendo pushing the eShop -- between this and the $30 back for FE:A/SMTIV they are stepping up their game.  

/Used my $30 on Animal Crossing

This might force my hand....I wanted to buy SMT 4 on sale, but now one of the games I would get with the estore credit is on sale.  Humpf.

Umm tempted but I just bought Animal Crossing. So here's hoping for a retail version for that price or cheaper in the future.

Well it's $24.99 used minus the card discount if you have powerup for a physical copy for those that are saying they want physical.

$20 is the perfect price for this I think. There's a lot of replay if you like trying out new characters but some people may only go through once or twice.

I bought this game with no idea what it was and I really liked it.  The only real bad thing for me was the framerate,  which is honestly pretty bad (I would guess it approaches the low teens at times) but it never got in the way of my enjoyment of the game.  Solid 8/10 from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
$20 is the perfect price for this I think. There's a lot of replay if you like trying out new characters but some people may only go through once or twice.
And I feel like I would be one of those people.

Still, its a great price. I'm usually not one who buy retail-available games in digital form, but this is a tempting price. And I still have my $30 from the SMTIV/FE:A deal. Ultimately, I think I'll pass though. I feel like I can get this game at near the $20 price from AWD.

I've been eyeing this game forever, but after getting my $30 eShop credit I finally caved and bought it. $20 seems like the perfect price for this game and still leaves me $10 left over to blow on SMT4 DLC, haha. Atlus, take all my money~

Last edited by a moderator:
Since they charge tax and you can get a used one for just a little more I will have to go with Gamestop with this one.

I would much rather have a physical copy.

Thank you though OP because I have been wanting this since release and was unaware that it had gotten a price drop to $30/$25 used!

Is there a thread somewhere on CAG that tracks sales on the eShop?  Something similar to the two that are maintained for PSN and XBLA?  Is there another website somewhere dedicated to tracking sales on the eShop, or are there just not enough regular sales out there to warrant it?  

I always feel like I'm missing out on eShop sales and would like to know where to look.  Can't always keep up with individual topics on CAG. 

Is there a thread somewhere on CAG that tracks sales on the eShop? Something similar to the two that are maintained for PSN and XBLA? Is there another website somewhere dedicated to tracking sales on the eShop, or are there just not enough regular sales out there to warrant it?

I always feel like I'm missing out on eShop sales and would like to know where to look. Can't always keep up with individual topics on CAG.
Yes - here it is.

Guess I'm gonna grab it, doubt it'll go below 20$ anytime soon for the physical version. And I already have the physical bonuses thanks to a friend at a Gamestop.

bread's done
Back