Best Buy - $20 PSN Card and 3 Month PS Plus Subscription Bundle - $27.99

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/%2420+PlayStation+Network+Card+and+3-Month+PlayStation+Plus+Subscription+Bundle/9999205600050003.p?id=pcmprd204400050003&skuId=9999205600050003

I didn't see this posted on here so if it is posted somewhere else please feel free to delete. Title says it all.

$20 PlayStation Network Card and 3-Month PlayStation Plus Subscription Bundle

Save $10 when you buy this package. Take your gaming to the next level with the exclusive content and exciting downloads of PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Network. This package includes the new PlayStation Plus 3-month subscription card and a $20 PlayStation Network card.

Special package savings of $10 (discounted from individual-item total: reg. price $17.99 PlayStation Plus card + $20 PlayStation Network card = $37.99 - $10 instant savings = $27.99 final price)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they email the codes? or is it sent through the mail? i havent bought any PSN stuff from bestbuy.com before.

Mm. Great, in for one! I was really disappointed when I missed the last sale. :( Thanks OP! Probably going to get some dlc and download uncharted 3 when I get it. assuming I get it in time. Virtue's Quest for vita also looks appealing. Glad you made a new post cause I wouldn't have seen the deal in the other thread.

This has probably been asked before, but does anyone know if the PS+ 3-month cards have an expiration date?  I'm wondering if I can buy one now and save it for after I get a PS4.

This has probably been asked before, but does anyone know if the PS+ 3-month cards have an expiration date? I'm wondering if I can buy one now and save it for after I get a PS4.
They dont have expiration dates. They're just like any other scratch card you might buy.

This may be posted in the back to school section but I felt it deserved it's own thread. Besides how many people would have actually known about this deal unless I posted it. Alot of use dont read those because of the disappointing deals being advertised from time to time. Anyway I just wanted to say your'e welcome to those who thanked me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has probably been asked before, but does anyone know if the PS+ 3-month cards have an expiration date? I'm wondering if I can buy one now and save it for after I get a PS4.
Ps Plus cards expire a year after activation from what I googled on the web, I was thinking of loading up on them on the last sale but am not certain if I will be getting a ps4 anytime soon.

This may be posted in the back to school section but I felt it deserved it's own thread. Besides how many people would have actually known about this deal unless I posted it. Alot of use dont read those because of the disappointing deals being advertised from time to time. Anyway I just wanted to say your'e welcome to those who thanked me.
So, try reading its in the title.

Too bad is one per order... Last time I got 6 bundles at once. Gonna have to do 6 separate orders then.... :ziplip:

So, try reading its in the title.
As I said before people overlook that thread due to the disappointing deals Best Buy advertises time and time again. Just like the @Gamer thread it is overlooked. People do this all the time. They see a great deal advertised in a deal thread they single it out and post it in a seperate thead. That way more people can see the deal and jump on it.

bread's done
Back